Oem fog light install

Bought the kit from my dealer. Having trouble with jumper to fuse box under the hood. Anybody have recs on how this is supposed to be done?  I have the install sheet but it doesn't specifically say how to remove the current wire and how to install the new one. I'm not even 100% sure I'm on the correct plug. 

I do inow that bcm has to to be reprogrammed after the install...

Thx!!

9 hours ago, 316hepster said:

Bought the kit from my dealer. Having trouble with jumper to fuse box under the hood. Anybody have recs on how this is supposed to be done?  I have the install sheet but it doesn't specifically say how to remove the current wire and how to install the new one. I'm not even 100% sure I'm on the correct plug. 

Thx!!

How much was the kit?  I'm trying to find a set of factory fogs to modify but nothing is on any of the gm parts sites yet. 

11 hours ago, 316hepster said:

Thx!!

I used a prong removal tool. If you look at the prong on the new wire there’s tabs that lock it in place. You can use something skinny like a extra thin paper clip or thin mechanics wire. Stick the tool in the front side push tabs down and pull wire out from back side. Installing is just pushing the new wire in from the backside until it clicks. Just make sure the prong is positioned same direction as other prongs

6 hours ago, Eds240z06 said:

I used a prong removal tool. If you look at the prong on the new wire there’s tabs that lock it in place. You can use something skinny like a extra thin paper clip or thin mechanics wire. Stick the tool in the front side push tabs down and pull wire out from back side. Installing is just pushing the new wire in from the backside until it clicks. Just make sure the prong is positioned same direction as other prongs

Thx for the info... The plug that u replaced the wire in, was it the green one?

9 hours ago, MadCaddie said:

How much was the kit?  I'm trying to find a set of factory fogs to modify but nothing is on any of the gm parts sites yet. 

I bought mine from dealership for $240... had $120 worth of gmrewards bucks