It happen to me 4/10 Clay. Lost my profile along with the Messenger, Marketplace and Weather App. I logged back in using my user id and password and the profile which is suppose to be saved on the radio [Max 4] or the cloud [unlimited profiles] allowed me to be logged in. I did not have to create it again is what I am saying. My Favorites and those 3 Apps were gone. My Wife's profile was fine and it contained those Apps still. Since the Message App is no longer available in the Apps Store for download, we are outta of luck for using it on our profile. I called Onstar and started a case with Tech Support. That will not go far with my experience. GM had said a couple of months ago that the message app would no longer be supported. I replied back to them that the app was there when I bought the truck and it should be there as long as I choose to use it. I had lost it before [same circumstances]  and they allowed me to download it once. Well obviously GM has been tinkering around our profiles. I was just waiting for someone else to say something about this occurrence. So I sent a request to Mr. Engle [Exec VP and President of the Americas GM] for retrieval of the message app. I guess I wait for a response [if I get one] from GM or Onstar.

Edited by Rocz3cqg

I got a response from the Chevrolet Executive Resolution Team [Cristin], and she was looking into the problem. This came after sending an email to GM and that Executive sending a request to the Resolution Center. Alot of owners at one time or another have experienced a loss of a profile for some unknown reason.

Edited by Rocz3cqg

Happened to me two days ago.  I signed back in and my profile download form the cloud.  I did lose the Messenger App (never ever go it to work anyway), Weather Channel and Spotify. I had to re-download these two apps.  The computer gremlins on these trucks is a nightmare.  I have to wonder if our new trucks are the ginny pigs for the new systems in the C8 vettes that have been giving the engineers hell.  I love my truck, but never know what message will pop up, what view from the camera will default or when my profile decides to delete itself.