Tonneau Covers and Step Rails Thoughts Who has them

Yeah Ravenkeeper, I definitely want the side steps. Was wondering if anyone had found any aftermarket similar in style to the factory ones in my first post. They are pretty much a must for daily driving. I'd pull them off before any serious 4 wheeling where obstacles are a factor.

• Like 1

I have Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars in black for steps and ProZ LoRoll Premium Roll-Up Tonneau Cover.  I don't have pictures of the truck yet because the weather has been so crappy lately.  Both were on sale at Autoanything and fit and finish are great.  So far I like them.  One of these days if we get some decent weather I will take a picture and everything including all the mods that I have done and post them.  

I have the full length rectangular steps, and they work great.   I also have the GM hard trifold.  Works great and is water tight.  You do have to remove it to use entire bed but it goes on and off very easy.  Steps ordered as option and bed tonneau was dealer installed.

Thanks to all for the input.:thumbs: I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the GM rails and the hard roll-up tonneau shown in my first post. I got the bow tie bedrug as well. I will post pics and reviews once I get them in.

I'm also gonna get the rear wheel well liners but my salesman said once my reward points show from my purchase of the truck it should just about cover the entire cost of those, so waiting for that.

Now if I can just keep that bed clean until it all gets here...:fingersx: