Is rough idling on cold start normal?

I've noticed my new 6.2 when I start it on a cold morning idles a very noticeable bit rougher.  Like actually shakes the truck slightly, not just the little stutter you can feel in the brake pedal and steering wheel that apparently is normal (which is more than ridiculous on a $60K truck).  Has anyone else had this happen, and is there a reason for it?  Reason I ask if there's a reason is that on our 2013 Honda accord that my wife used to drive, it would have a rough idle on cold starts on purpose supposedly to warm the engine faster.  The ECM would alter the timing a bit and once it reached temp would correct itself.  That's what I was told by a pretty reliable Honda tech guy I know.  

I'm guessing everyone has the little stutters that you feel at stop lights, etc. that you feel in the wheel and pedals?  

It's a high compression performance engine with a more aggressive cam profile than you are used to. That is normal. The fact that it is that smooth and making 430hp and 460lb-ft is quite amazing in my eye. Find a carbureted 383 stroker making that kind of power, I guarantee it will have an aggressive cam in it and will lope like you have a 5L supercharger bolted on top of it, the old lady would think its a Sibian. The motor mounts are spec'd so that under operation it is as smooth as possible, they likely use a hard rubber compound to handle the torque this engine produces, that also translates to more idle vibrations. The ECM also richens your A/F ratio on a cold start, much like the function of a carburetor choke. If you want a smooth as silk engine so you can balance a quarter on the dash, you better buy an old GMC Envoy with an Atlas Straight6.