2019 Denali ultimate.  So far the ultimate headache ache. I’ve had the rear window leak, front glass removed and headliner replaced. Dealership left erase fingerprints all over new headliner. The rubber wasn’t tucked back in properly.  Windshield had sealant all over interior and exterior. Botched job.   They sealed rear window.. Now it leaks again In the same spot. I’ve turned into GM a claim and they sent to a senior advisor.  I still Haven’t heard from the,. Left multiple messages, the dealer has left  messages and no return calls.  

‘’Also had the ECM replaced which was. 5 DAY PROCESS.  Squeaks in dash that has been in twice until I finally Fixed it myself.  Front speaker wasn’t seated good. The plastic piece on rear window exterior had to be glued on twice.  Service engine soon light for something with transmission. And now also light on for service anti lock brakes. Since thanksgiving when truck was purchased it’s been in the shop for over three weeks.   

All I really Need is a customer service senior advisor to return a call and allow a rear window replacement at the dealership.  Anyone have a connection? Regretting trading my f250.  Could see where the Denali could be nice truck had it not been in shop every other week. 

How did you fix the squeak in the dash?  I have one I can’t seem to fix.  

Somebody on the FB page has what sounded like the same squeak and their fix was to pull apart the dash to reach the squeak near the firewall. Some HVAC junction box thing. My dealer took the trim pieces off my dash but couldn’t find the squeak, so GM tech support them told them to check a wiring harness near the bell housing in front of the tranny. They adjusted that and no more squeak. Probably would have taken 10 minutes had they known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, JacobC1983 said:

I’ll get a pic tomorrow and post where my squeak was. The dealer fixed first round but came back elsewhere .  .  But I did Have to pull back the info system.  Wasn’t bad though. I’ll label pic best as can. 

11 hours ago, JacobC1983 said:

Silver trim remove first with flat bar. It pops off. Then the other trim pulls straight off as well. This will expose screws that should be taped or grease added.  The info system screws have to be removed and it will lean out exposing screw behind it. That was the one giving me a problem.  To get info system to lean out enough may have to remove the side panel of floor console, it has one screw then pulls straight out. Passenger side pulls straight out.  Then cup holders storage in center pulls straight up.  It all pops in and out but does take some force.  

When the info system leans out there was one screw about where my finger was making the squeak noise.  I worked On the screw  and it helped but I think Ultimately it was the actual dash skin rubbing on some metal under it. I was Able to squeeze my finger between the two and add some insulation and haven’t heard a squeak since.  

Id push on every screw visible until they are all gone. Hope this helps. 

3A2DEBCD-B094-4970-A9A3-8944797898BA.jpeg

946BC052-EA82-4FB1-8009-E2AA07CA7A84.jpeg

The number 2 piece I only Popped off enough to pull it back and access screws. I didnt Take it all the way off. On the center console pieces I popped Off the wood trims to prevent them from being scratched. 

9209AE0D-9009-45D6-967C-25B90C9DA1F8.jpeg

Edited by Ben K

This is a pic of my truck when it was disassembled while looking for squeak that was actually outside the cab.  Maybe it will help.  Amazingly the dealer put it back together without any new squeaks.

IMG_3430.JPG

Edited by cltsig