Whipple Supercharger 2019 Truck

• 1 month later...

Came across this thread and thought it could use an update.  

2019-2020 Silverado and Sierra 5.3L or 6.2L kits are now available in-case anyone looking for information.   

There are 4 different kits available. 2 Complete kits, comes with tuning credits for the ECU and 2 Competition kits, no tuning supplied.  The 5.3L and the 6.2L have their own specific systems available, in either the Complete or the Competition kits. 

Click HERE to learn more about the different system.

Thank you,

Ricardo

Whipple_Sierra_Collage_1.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just got the whipple bolted to my 2019 6.2. Install was a PITA but doable. I did the install in stages which allow me to keep use of my daily driver.   Unfortunately, after my first WOT pull I was immediately spoiled. I will never own a NA vehicle again.   

12 hours ago, Jbert93 said:

Just got the whipple bolted to my 2019 6.2. Install was a PITA but doable. I did the install in stages which allow me to keep use of my daily driver.   Unfortunately, after my first WOT pull I was immediately spoiled. I will never own a NA vehicle again.   

Awesome. Do you mind sharing total amount. I am thinking of this or slamming a 350 mag into my boat. That is going to be about $9k

thanks and congrats. 

Edited by TNTSilverado

On 10/9/2020 at 2:36 AM, Jbert93 said:

Who tuned it for you..?    I'm interested. 

I dont blame you, I have an 03 2500hd with a 408 stroker and a magnuson 2300. The blower made the power unreal..lol.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:28 AM, TNTSilverado said:

Awesome. Do you mind sharing total amount. I am thinking of this or slamming a 350 mag into my boat. That is going to be about $9k

thanks and congrats. 

6k for the whipple

1,400 for the ECM swap

200 for miscellaneous

= 7,600 

Runs strong. I know I can squeeze more from a custom tune but it’s my daily driver and I am happy with the balance of the whipple tune. Correct. Everything is included in the HP package. Only extra thing you need is an MVI scanner to do an immobilizer relearn(already had one). I purchased an extra ecm for a couple hundred to send in so I could still drive my truck. HP will not send you an unlocked ecm until they receive yours.  

Came across this thread and thought it could use an update.  

2019-2020 Silverado and Sierra 5.3L or 6.2L kits are now available in-case anyone looking for information.   

There are 4 different kits available. 2 Complete kits, comes with tuning credits for the ECU and 2 Competition kits, no tuning supplied.  The 5.3L and the 6.2L have their own specific systems available, in either the Complete or the Competition kits. 

Click HERE to learn more about the different system.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Whipple_Sierra_Collage_1.thumb.jpg.6b08830e4fca091d44d60a01e5e7b0ba.jpg
How much power is it making at the crank or wheels?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk