Yea I know nothing about how to help with an equinox.  MVI maybe?  I got the part numbers from WAMS, they will supply what you need upon request.  I just tried to simplify the process because their info wasn't the most YouTube mechanic friendly.

7 hours ago, Snowcamo said:
22 hours ago, 14AllTerrainSC said:

Hi i have a 14 with the 4in screen with mylink. I was wondering what i would need to get this setup plus upgrade to the 8 in screen. Any idea on. I contacted a gm nav company and was quoted $1500 and that's not happening. What kinda cost should I expect? I might be able to source locally from Craigslist. Any idea on max you all would offer for parts: radio and hmi 2.5 modules and 8in screen?

Watch the classifieds section on this thread. Complete sets module(s) & screens pop up for sale on there from time to time guys who update to aftermarket head units or trucks getting parted out ect. pgambo the wiring guru on this thread had a 8” complete set up with factory nav in the classifieds not to long ago for 500. I think that is a very fair price IMO if you can find one for around that?

Link to sold unit. Of course you wouldn’t need a Bose unit and up to you if you want factory nav.

Link to marketplace 

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/14-for-salewanted/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im selling a 2.5 hmi with navigation, radio module Bose equipped and 8inch screen with digital AC controls if interested HMU thanks have two set and a 2018 Denali Cluster 

this is is my 2014 Silverado LT Crew Cab with the Denali Cluster and newer 2018 radio features. Please make sure your vehicle is compatible before purchasing HMU for part numbers also in the market if interested THANKKKKKS

6A446630-615F-49CB-A6CB-3247CC493C4B.jpeg

• 4 months later...