Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction on some color matched fender flares. I've looked through a few different oem supplier websites and haven't been able to find colormatched fender flares from the factory for a white AT4. Regular white, not the frost tricoat color. I found these, 84442522, but this part number looks to be for the white frost and not regular white. Has anyone been able to find the part number for them?

Also, I am looking to reverse level the AT4. I understand they come with a leveling kit from the factory, but the truck isn't level and still has a huge amount of rake. I am looking at two options, either buying drop shackles or just removing the rear block. Can anyone with a non-AT4 trimmed Sierra (i.e, SLT, SLE) confirm whether or not your truck has factory blocks? From what I've seen the Denali's and High Country's don't have blocks, but I just want to make sure that pattern is true across the board (SLT, SLE, WT..etc) in order to have a better idea of just how much the truck will be dropped by removing the rear blocks. I have a suspicion that only only the AT4's and Trail Bosses' come with rear blocks and that's due to the pre-installed factory leveling kit. If someone can help me out with these two things, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

I've only seen the fenders from GM as an option.

As for the blocks. The trucks actually come with a 2" lift, not a level...So I'm not sure if what you want to do, will work.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

They have longer shocks in the front, and a block in the back. He raises an interesting point that instead of adding more height to the front, maybe you could just remove the blocks in the back.
This is my thought. I just have a feeling it will be front high then if the block is removed. I might go with a zero rate to get it closer to level than the 2" lift block.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

If you decide to level the truck the only leveling kit out right now you should use is the Ready Lift - only one's with new upper front control arm that corrects the geometry of the changed angles.  The other options out there just put in spaces to level the front - eg. Rough Country 

Check out this video of bad CV boot on level kit after just a few thousand miles. 

Link:  

14 minutes ago, Supercup said:

If you decide to level the truck the only leveling kit out right now you should use is the Ready Lift - only one's with new upper front control arm that corrects the geometry of the changed angles.  The other options out there just put in spaces to level the front - eg. Rough Country 

Check out this video of bad CV boot on level kit after just a few thousand miles. 

Link:  

Thats all fine and dandy if you plan on lifting it to level it. I want to lower the rear to level it.