2019 Custom

I picked up a '19 Custom this week, it's a nice truck, but i have one complaint. I know the Custom is a low trim package, so I'm not expecting all of the bells and whistles, but the fold down console doesn't open. Even yy '97 Silverado with a bench seat had storage in the fold down console.

I think the fold down console in the LT has storage, and looking at the build configuration page it looks the same on the Custom and the LT. Mine is different than the website. This picture is from the build page.

console.png

Here is a picture of my console.

IMG-4727.jpg

I know, there is a tray om the dash, but I would rather keep my sunglasses case, an ink pen or two, and maybe a firearm at times in the center console. It seems like Chevrolet is going out of their way to stick it to you if you buy a low level trim package, and there is nowhere on the website that mentions the fact that it has no storage. Even the sales guy spent a few minutes trying to show me how it opened, he couldn't believe it either when he found it doesn't open.

I know, this is a minor issue, but it's by biggest complaint by far. 

Edited by 383