AT4 better value than trail boss?

I think the AT4 is a really nice package, mine came with the 20” wheels and 33” tires, I doubt I would have ordered everything that came on it but I would miss them if they weren't there except for the lane drift alert easily turned off day 1. Heated steering wheel a must had it on my SLT. Never had cooled seats before love them! I can drive with the windows down again. I would not have ordered the MultiPro gate but won’t have a truck without it now. The camera rear view is the tits as they say, and all the cameras are great! I love the unchroming a first for GMC the king of chrome with the Denali. If Chevy made a Trail Boss High Country it would be an AT4 essentially.

Edited by Mountain boy
  • Like 1

Up until 2019 I favored the looks of GMC a touch over the Chevy.  I couldn’t do it this your.  I think the Silverado is much better looking so better value or not I didn’t even consider looking at the GMC. Just my opinion everyone has their own.  ?‍♂️

• Like 1

It’s very love it or hate it this gen, I wouldn’t even consider a trail boss but I LOVE the AT4. I feel like the GMC just owns being a truck and the Silverado wants to be a camaro.

But my wife liked the Silverado, too bad she didn’t get a vote. 

Edited by killramos
  • Like 1