Headlights and fog lights.

I have searched on here some for this and I haven’t seen it yet. But is there anyway to make the fogs come on with the day time running lights without having to push the button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
On 3/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, Riddick1224 said:

Sorry I meant to put this in the Mod section for the 2016 Silverado thread. Can you move this please.

Did u ever make this work? 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:56 PM, Riddick1224 said:

I have searched on here some for this and I haven’t seen it yet. But is there anyway to make the fogs come on with the day time running lights without having to push the button?

Yes

https://boostautoparts.com/products/2003-2019-gm-auto-fogs-mod?utm_source=19%2B GM Auto Fogs&utm_medium=Description&utm_campaign=YouTube

• Like 2

I did this, boost auto parts. Works excellent. Super easy installation. Highly recommend. Fog lights come on any time the parking lights come one. (If you leave it in auto, fogs come on with headlights at all times.) No pushing buttons, love it. 

What about us with Auto High Beams? If you turn on the fogs the Auto High Beams are disabled. They were supposedly coming out with a module for this situation. 

2 hours ago, eppieguy said:

What about us with Auto High Beams? If you turn on the fogs the Auto High Beams are disabled. They were supposedly coming out with a module for this situation. 

I believe Boost sells 2 different mods for the fog lights.

Auto Fog Mod (this thread) automatically turns on the fog lights with driving (parking) lights - no need to push the fog light button on the dash.  Boost Auto replies in the 2019 GM installation video comments on YouTube that Intellibeams will still work with this mod.

All Lights (6-High) Mod simply allows the fog lights to be on while using high beams but you still have to press the fog light button on the dash.  It also supposedly works fine with Intellibeams.