Water leak passenger side

Hello! Had a question regarding a water leak on the passenger of my 2004 5.3 Silverado. Initially I thought I had a leak due to the rain. Upon stripping the the carpet, air cabin filter cover and inspecting for a leak yesterday when it rained, there was no leak until I turned the a/c on. You can see in the picture I attached where the leak is coming from. I had a roll cage installed when I was out of the country for six months and have no idea if they accidently ripped off a tube that's suppose to re-direct water from that perfectly positioned hole. Don't think its the heater core because a/c and heater work well, and my cabin doesn't smell of anti freeze. Someone have ant idea? Thanks in advance!

IMG_2063.jpg

They didn't hook the A/C drain tube up from what you're describing.

Curious about the back story on the roll cage? Sounds like a interesting topic. Is this a daily driver or something soon set for bashing?

Let us know what you find on the ac tube that wasn't replaced. Did they have the interior out by chance? IF unknown I'd make sure to know if they had it out before leading into that with them as you never know which way it could go depending on what kind of people they are.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk