no A/C and dash flickers

2019 denali 6.2 air cond.stops blowing cold and when I look at the ambient air temp on the dash it says 28 degrees,I can not reset it buy turning the truck off and re-starting and I also have the bold GMC  logo that shows up on starting the truck between the speedometer and the tach flashes and flickers. I also can not answer a phone call right away by touching answer on the dash,when I do it takes about 7 to10 seconds to connect the call. already been to the dealer for all this once and now its back at the dealer again. PS i live in Florida and it has been above 80 degrees when this happens.Thanks in advance for all of your help.

I haven't used the Air Conditioning yet, still winter in NJ. I have the Chevy Logo (where yours is GMC) flicker, took it to the dealer and they said they knew of the issue and it required a new cluster, they installed it and still does the same. Took it back again and they didn't do anything about it, when I go in for my 1 yr oil change I'll bring it up again. 

I had an issue the other day in my High Country.  The infotainment system said climate control was off but it was on. I could control it and it responded with the manual dials.

I turned off and re-started the truck and same thing. A few hours later I went back out and it was normal again.

Maybe try disconnecting your battery for a few minutes. Other than that, it's under warranty...back to the dealer.

I hear you about being in Florida...it's 86 F today. Too hot without AC.