King Off- Road Kit

I have Camburg UCAs paired with adjustable King 2.5s all around on my 2016 Silverado. 

The ride is is pretty decent off-road, I’ve been able to keep up with stock Raptors on certain trails. 

I plan on purchasing the Dirt King long travel kit, to bad you already bought the suspension, I would of sold you mine for a discount! 

Attached is how my truck sits. 

4F7A7384-C599-4274-8046-2311D71EB5DE.jpeg

• Like 2

I have Camburg UCAs paired with adjustable King 2.5s all around on my 2016 Silverado. 

The ride is is pretty decent off-road, I’ve been able to keep up with stock Raptors on certain trails. 

I plan on purchasing the Dirt King long travel kit, to bad you already bought the suspension, I would of sold you mine for a discount! 

4F7A7384-C599-4274-8046-2311D71EB5DE.thumb.jpeg.454be67b9c2b372d6203a30f9c99390b.jpeg

Wow. That’s the exact thing I want. Looks great! I love the stance. Figures it was about a week too late for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kit I ordered was the 2.5 system F&R from King with Camburg control arms. I think that should be all I need.  Was told by email Monday that its 4 more weeks till shipping out to me. Im in no rush. 

Thank you [mention=114682]L86 All Terrain[/mention]  I really like this truck and plan on keeping it for a while. I happened to have quite a strong portfolio and when the economy became bull I was handsomely rewarded. Plan on retiring when I am 45 and seeing the country.

Wait! You previously said that you bought the 3.0’s and having them installed soon? Personally, you’re better off with the 2.5’s (unless of course you do go off-roading a lot) and have them custom valved like I did my 2.5’s but it took about 1 1/2 weeks and came straight through CST.

Sent from above

Wait! You previously said that you bought the 3.0’s and having them installed soon? Personally, you’re better off with the 2.5’s (unless of course you do go off-roading a lot) and have them custom valved like I did my 2.5’s but it took about 1 1/2 weeks and came straight

• Like 1

After talking to Ben at Filthy a little while ago at the suggestion of Grumpy Bear he suggested the 2.5 kit and saved me some stupid money. Still the full kit front and rear.

It’s what I said too, you’re better off, better ride too unless you’re looking to catch a small amount of air which you’ll need a full system for that along with mods to your frame. Good luck

Sent from above
  • Like 1

I was able to change the to the 2.5’s about a week ago. I ordered the 3.0 originally but was able to change for a little less money. Worked out great. Still long lead time but I’m in no rush. I wouldn’t be able to do it till June anyway with my schedule.

11 hours ago, AZ_RADO_RNR said:

That things sitting niice..  Tires are 315/70/17s?

• 3 months later...

How did this turn out?

I find with the kings you get spoiled pretty quick and forget how bad it was stock and start to see and feel the other design limitations of the truck. for a street/off road truck out of the box they are hard to beat. That said they are not magic and to covert it to a pre runner requires a lot of other work. However they do up the limits everywhere  from factory quite a bit. Are they worth it? overall yes, no doubt. but you have to keep your expectations realistic, don't put on 2.5's and think you can start jumping a crew cab. 1~4ft of air  youtube style ah no... 3.0's maybe ?