2019 Sierra elevation crew cab?

OnTheReel, thanks for the education on how the Elevation package was rolled out on the K2s. I am with you on not waiting for this to come out in a crew cab. Besides the fact that I am not a fan of chrome the SLE is unable to get two other things the Elevation can, the first I can overlook as I can always go aftermarket and that is the Bose sound system. The other is that you can’t get the SLE with front bucket seats, that is almost a deal breaker for me as I do not like the split bench at all.

It might be time to take a closer look at the cousin Chevy RST for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dbo4455 said:

It might be time to take a closer look at the cousin Chevy RST for me.

Sometimes, it's good that GM has two truck lines.  Since the industry has moved away from being able to check off individual options, having Chevy and GMC available adds more configurations, which gives you a better chance of getting the option combinations you want.

I bought a 2018 GMC Sierra Elevation, but when I ran through the build and price on the 2019s, to see what I would buy if I had to chose from the 2019 lineup, I concluded that a Silverado Custom would likely be the best way to keep the price down, and get the options I wanted. 

1 minute ago, relevante said:

The chat feature on the GMC and Chevy websites has been great for me. Give them your zip code and what exactly you're looking for and they'll find one or a few that are the closest to you and put you in touch with the dealers if you like.

They recently improved the locate vehicle function on the build and price too. Shows you all the vehicles in your area (maybe up to a maximum of 50) and which features on each one are the same as your selections and which are different. 

I looked at one of those elevation editions today.   No leather, no crew cab, $50k...  No thanks.

I can drive 2 miles to the Chevy dealer and get an RST Silverado with crew cab and leather for around $43k...