2019 Wiper Blades

Are they different on the 2019 trucks?  I wanted to change my wiper blades, factory wiper blades chatter -  same thing was the case for my 2014 and 2016 when got them brand new. Anyways, I looked briefly today and it seems they may connect different than the K2 trucks?

1 hour ago, GMC-AT said:

Are they different on the 2019 trucks?  I wanted to change my wiper blades, factory wiper blades chatter -  same thing was the case for my 2014 and 2016 when got them brand new. Anyways, I looked briefly today and it seems they may connect different than the K2 trucks?

Are you planning on installing something aftermarket, such as Bosch, Michelin, Rain-X ?  If so they should mount up fine.

Or looking to compare a 2014-2018 OEM AC Delco blade to the T1 truck? 

They still have the J-hook or whatever it’s called, but you have to flip up a little tab on the OEM wiper to open up the slot, to slide the wiper off. If that makes sense.

The 2019 wipers are a different part and they are worse. K2 had a beam design. These are the old school spring arm type but with some aero junk on them. I think they look and work terrible and I had them deep sixed. I’m using the Trico Force blades and they are much better.

32 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

They still have the J-hook or whatever it’s called, but you have to flip up a little tab on the OEM wiper to open up the slot, to slide the wiper off. If that makes sense.

The 2019 wipers are a different part and they are worse. K2 had a beam design. These are the old school spring arm type but with some aero junk on them. I think they look and work terrible and I had them deep sixed. I’m using the Trico Force blades and they are much better.

Yes, that does make sense.. thanks for the info.