Infotainment Questions

I'm heading tomorrow to order myself a new Silverado RST. I'm going to be ordering the Convenience II package, so it will have the Infotainment Plus (and planning on adding the Nav to it as well) - and am curious if an RST with the upgraded infotainment also allows the climate controls to be managed via the touchscreen as well? I see pictures of people's infotainment systems on here with the climate control favorite button - but the truck I drove last night with the base infotainment but with Auto climate control did not have that.

Does anyone know of a PDF online of the Infotainment manual? it does not appear to be available from the Chevrolet owners website - and I would like to read up on this system (our 2019 Cruze has the basic system - more interested in what is covered in the Plus and Premium systems).

23 minutes ago, MDSilveradoGuy said:

I'm heading tomorrow to order myself a new Silverado RST. I'm going to be ordering the Convenience II package, so it will have the Infotainment Plus (and planning on adding the Nav to it as well) - and am curious if an RST with the upgraded infotainment also allows the climate controls to be managed via the touchscreen as well? I see pictures of people's infotainment systems on here with the climate control favorite button - but the truck I drove last night with the base infotainment but with Auto climate control did not have that.

Does anyone know of a PDF online of the Infotainment manual? it does not appear to be available from the Chevrolet owners website - and I would like to read up on this system (our 2019 Cruze has the basic system - more interested in what is covered in the Plus and Premium systems).

I have a Trail boss with Convenience Package 2 and yes the radio has a button to manage the climate control via the touchscreen in addition to the hard knobs

• Thanks 1