Truck Month

Slow sales ? Ram is up 24% compared to last year so far. So your slow sales comment is incorrect. But I get we all love our gm trucks so we have to bad mouth everyone else. 

I enjoy my GMC much more than I’ve ever enjoyed the multiple top model Dodge/Rams I’ve had. Each and everyone of them were falling apart (interior parts especially) within first year. After a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of Dodge/Ram purchases I threw in the towel especially being they’ve had worst crash test ratings out of all the trucks and worst resale values too. Need something to haul, buy a Dodge/Ram. Need a dependable truck with great crash test rating and excellent resale value, buy a GM.

I could go on and on because of my personal experience and now I despise that brand, cheap garbage. Horrible Real Life towing, hauling and mpg’s.

Btw, did you know Cummins engine blocks are made in China, shipped to England and then to the USA? Cummins isn’t what it used to be anymore either.

Sent from above

On 3/2/2019 at 2:00 AM, JR09country said:

Well Ford is already outselling the twins.
F150 - 909,830
GMC/Chevy 1/2 tons - 805,135.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/g25558401/best-selling-cars-suv-trucks-2018/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That's F-Series (F-150 & Super Duty) against Silverado and Sierra 1500/2500/3500.