Aftermarket Towing Mirrors Help

Looking into adding a set of towing mirrors onto my 2018 Silverado 1500 Custom. I Know that I will need a new door harness to make all of the functions of the mirror work but I'm having trouble finding the mirror that I want to get since there are so many options.

What mirror have you used to get the following funstions: 

• Power glass
  • Heated Glass
  • Power folding (not needed but would be nice)
  • Turn signal (Doesn't matter id it's on the glass or on the plastic housing)
  • Running/parking light
  • White LED spotlight

What have you used for these functions?

Another question: on the aftermarket mirrors, if they have they parking/running light, does that mean they also have the turn signal?

Thanks in Advance

Edited by 1500silveradocustom
Another question

3 hours ago, doozer78 said:

If u want all those features best bet is a factory tow mirror not aftermarket

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Definitely! If you want all the possible functions get factory tows. You will need he new harness and the new door trim piece with the function switches. Well over a grand for everything.

Definitely! If you want all the possible functions get factory tows. You will need he new harness and the new door trim piece with the function switches. Well over a grand for everything.
Actually you dont need a new door trim, all you need is the switch with the power folding button and that's it. You slide out the old and slide in the new.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Actually you dont need a new door trim, all you need is the switch with the power folding button and that's it. You slide out the old and slide in the new.

Really? Nice!  I swear my buddy had to replace a portion of the trim but I also don’t remember things like I used to haha  but I know for a fact he spent well over $1000 going to factory route that’s why I did the Syppo mirrors because I didn’t need the power folding (truck is tall enough) and the puddle lamp.  And I didn’t need a new door harness, I just had to pin the stock door to cab connector so that’s a big win. 

Really? Nice!  I swear my buddy had to replace a portion of the trim but I also don’t remember things like I used to haha  but I know for a fact he spent well over $1000 going to factory route that’s why I did the Syppo mirrors because I didn’t need the power folding (truck is tall enough) and the puddle lamp.  And I didn’t need a new door harness, I just had to pin the stock door to cab connector so that’s a big win. 
I'm about to add DL3 mirrors to my truck here soon so I've been doing some research. A member here sells the new harnesses but he also offers a DIY kit for less. At first I though I would need a new trim also but found out otherwise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

If you don't mind my asking, how much did the syppo mirrors run you?

Edited by 1500silveradocustom
Spelling

2 minutes ago, 1500silveradocustom said:

If you don't mind my asking, how much did the syppo mirrors run youm

Good question! Haha it was about 8 months back so don’t hold me to it but I’m pretty sure $200 + $5 for the pins needed for the install without new harness.

https://www.1aauto.com

"Trail Ridge Truck Accessories are developed and built with a promise to provide high quality, durable parts for your truck and back them with the best warranty in the automotive industry. Specializing in tow mirrors, we source only the highest quality materials and construct all of our truck parts to meet or exceed OEM standards. Every Trail Ridge truck part is rigorously tested to ensure superior fit, function, and durability. Quality, trusted value, and hassle-free installation are all backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We have engineered every last product, down to the last detail, to deliver truck accessories with superior performance and reliability." 1A-Auto Trail Ridge Mirrors offer LED Marker Light, LED Turn Signal, Blind Spot Detection, Puddle Light Mirror Spotlight, Manual-Telescoping, Heated Mirror etc

banner_brand_trailridge2.jpg

I think your looking for something like this;

https://www.am-autoparts.com/products/side-view-mirrors/AM-3336162013.html?m=1716&y=2017

This is where I purchased mind from I do not have power fold option. Between Mirrors and Harness I was in it for bout $600. Doing all the labor yourself of course.