Slate Gray Trucks!

I need help trying to figure out what to do with my slate gray 2500.  I can't find any pictures of them that aunt stock.  I plan on leveling with stock wheels and 295/70r18s.  I would love to see what you guys with the same color have done!  

I really like the slate gray color! I was trying to get one instead of the white I ended up with. There is one in my town on a 10inch lift and powder coated everything I did but color matched to his body. Running on 24x14’s wrapped in 37’s. It is SUPER tough! I hope to see some nice ones posted here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

I really like the slate gray color! I was trying to get one instead of the white I ended up with. There is one in my town on a 10inch lift and powder coated everything I did but color matched to his body. Running on 24x14’s wrapped in 37’s. It is SUPER tough! I hope to see some nice ones posted here.

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with your white truck, one of the nicer trucks (any color) I've seen :thumbs: Although, after seeing the slate gray, it is a very nice color...haven't seen it before.

Edited by SS502
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SS502 said:

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with your white truck, one of the nicer trucks (any color) I've seen :thumbs: Although, after seeing the slate gray, it is a very nice color...haven't seen it before.

Thank you sir! I don’t think there are a ton of them out there because I’ve only seen 1 or 2 in person. The first time I saw the gentleman’s truck I mentioned before I thought it had been wrapped but after speaking with him I found out the color name and that’s during the time I was looking to buy a truck. And there were only a few in California they could even show me.

• Like 1

I love the color and the fact that it’s rare but it sure makes it hard to decide what I want to do with it when I can’t just google it and find some samples!  It’s even harder to find them in a 3/4 ton.  

I see maybe on average 1-2 a week in Slate Gray.. I love the color, it had to grow on me but its a pretty cool color I think. I think they brought it sort of back for the 2019 models as santin steel looks really close to it. 

Any suggestions for my truck you guys have? 

Jake Post up some pictures first!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this thread is old but I wanted to add my truck as a contribution.  Not many Slate Grays out there.  Have any of you noticed that on many shopping sites it's not even listed as a color option?

2015 Silverado LT 2wd

Modified for wheelchair access

17" Method 703 wheels in Bronze

285/75-17 Toyo Open Country RT

IMG_0692.thumb.jpeg.97966d257298e46903a693a41a546b0b.jpegIMG_1127.thumb.jpeg.f183fdd84fa2ceaa2ab1ca3bad0ca972.jpeg

• Like 2