ReTrax Pro Tonneau?

lt1z

I have Retrax Pro XR which is the Pro with rails to attach cargo bars. I love it but it is not 100% waterproof, especially with the multipro tailgate. Water seeps through the split in the tailgate. ca9a4b86a593f840461be8213111d05d.jpg09ba75af1c2b6caf6204ecdb1908863b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I installed the Retrax Pro MX on my 19 High Country.

As previously indicated, mine isn't 100% watertight but it's close. 

I love that it can be locked in any position. Mine works well with the power up and down tailgate. I also like that it's made in the USA and has a lifetime warranty.

The only drawback is that it does eat up some bed space but that was not a big deal for me plus there is some storage space under the canister.

Watched a couple Youtube videos before it arrived which made installation pretty easy.

20181022_153955.jpg

6 hours ago, gbaker68 said:

Does the Retrax Pro from prior model years fit the 2019? I have one on a 2016 and looking to move to a 19. 

Im currently using mine from my 09 but the 19 bed is bigger so the older covers dont fit perfect like they should. Ive been fairly happy with this cover and will likely stay with it.