RCSB sighting

DTB

7 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

RCSB trucks are sporty and do look sporty.

My '94 RCSB Z71 Silverado was a great truck.

They are not very forgiving when it comes to comfort, however.

For a long road trip give me a CC any day :thumbs:

About the only difference I noticed between my 17 High Country and my 18 RCSB on long trips, is that my RCSB doesn't get thrown around as much by the wind and by the draft of semi's going the other way. The ride quality itself isn't even much of a difference. I could do either or and not be any more or less comfortable in one over the other.

I sold my '94 RCSB and purchased a 2000 Silverado Xcab with the full 4 door opening feature.

Difference in ride for me was significant. Plus the extra room in the back for long trips trail riding atvs and dirt bikes with friends really helped.

I did miss my '94 though. It was my first new truck I had ever purchased and was bulletproof after 6 years and 80k miles. The 4L60 was clunky at times but that was my only complaint.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:10 AM, Sierra Dan said:

I sold my '94 RCSB and purchased a 2000 Silverado Xcab with the full 4 door opening feature.

Difference in ride for me was significant. Plus the extra room in the back for long trips trail riding atvs and dirt bikes with friends really helped.

I did miss my '94 though. It was my first new truck I had ever purchased and was bulletproof after 6 years and 80k miles. The 4L60 was clunky at times but that was my only complaint.

I had a '94 RCSB as well. Miss that thing. No major issues other than a battery

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:21 AM, pickmeup said:

Wonder what plant its from .

:O So they do exist!

Way easier to import from Mexico than the Middle East! (If you couldn't special order one). It's gonna be that or frame cutting if when my '14's time is up.

When I was shopping for new trucks the regular cabs we're almost as much as a double cab and some plain Jane Crew cabs. They were not discounting them nowhere near as much. Maybe 5 grand off. Not to mention they only had a dozen or so compared to a couple hundred double and crew cabs on the lots. 

Edited by dieselfan1