6" ProComp lift

1 hour ago, AustinQuattro said:

Saw not a lot of 19s posting, so thought I'd post up. Looking to do some exhaust stuff and minor mods here and there. Makes my wife's Z71 Tahoe look tiny, and feel tiny when I drive it. 

FB_IMG_1548126656630.jpg

IMG_20190120_132616_770.jpg

IMG_20190122_172122.jpg

Looks sharp!!

13 hours ago, Chris walker said:

Do you mind sharing Wheel/Tire information? 

35x12.50 on 10" Fuel wheels. I'll have to dig up the offset, not sure offhand. DSI did the install of everything. I rub a little on the liner that wasn't all the way cutout when I'm doing a lock to lock turn in reverse going slow. Just need to cut the liner a bit. Doesn't hurt anything but it's loud and annoying. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AustinQuattro said:

35x12.50 on 10" Fuel wheels. I'll have to dig up the offset, not sure offhand. DSI did the install of everything. I rub a little on the liner that wasn't all the way cutout when I'm doing a lock to lock turn in reverse going slow. Just need to cut the liner a bit. Doesn't hurt anything but it's loud and annoying. 

Looks great! You confirmed my decision to go with a LTZ and a 6 inch lift over a trail boss. If you could post the offset, it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Chris walker
  • Like 1

Use a heat gun on it with a pc of skinny wood pressing against it and it’ll mold away from the tire

Sent from above

1 hour ago, Chris walker said:

Looks great! You confirmed my decision to go with a LTZ and a 6 inch lift over a trail boss. If you could post the offset, it would be greatly appreciated!

I'll dig it up and let you know. Love this truck. Wasn't looking for attention, but I'm sure getting it in this thing. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Use a heat gun on it with a pc of skinny wood pressing against it and it’ll mold away from the tire

Sent from above

Awesome... I'll give that a shot today or tomorrow and post how it goes. 

• Like 1

Two more questions (if you dont mind) -  

1)How much did the 35s kill the power in the 6.2 with 10 speed without re-gearing?

2) The tires look like Nitto Ridges. Are they the full 35x12.50s or the slightly smaller 295/70/18 ?

I’ve got an 18 with the 6.2, used to get approx 23-25mpgs with those little stock tires.

4.5”-5” lift with 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers but with a SuperChips tune I’m getting 19-20mpgs. The 6.2 has much more VERY NOTICEABLE power than the 5.3 but though the tires squeal when give it to much gas you can still notice slightly slower and longer braking distance. If you re-gear then it’ll definitely be a power house but not sure on mpg’s.

Sent from above

• Like 1