does Anzo headlight trim fit oem?

Hi everyone, 

I haven't been on in a while, but, I wanted to check in, as this is still something that is bugging me. 

Does anyone know if the anzo headlights for the 2016-18 silverados.. trim.. fit the oem headlights?

My thought is, because the oem branded headlights are so expensive, and because I only want to change from chrome to paint color, this may be a cheaper workaround. Its still quite costly, but, I can't find another way to get the trim reliably. 

I'd still honestly like to switch to LED lights, but, its just not a reasonable proposal when I already have HIDs. 

You can remove the trim and get them painted. There's a thread About how to do that. It's a few clips and some 3m double sided tape.

You and me are in the same boat, I'm trying to go from the chrome front end to black

2 hours ago, qwank said:

you can buy just the primered trim from GM. about 100 bucks a side 

Where?  I looked everywhere and had no luck.  

For the OP, vinyl wrap could do the job.  Removing the trim isn't that difficult if patience is employed.  Reapplying with some new 3m or gorilla tape is important.  

On 1/25/2019 at 1:34 AM, NorthEast said:

Where?  I looked everywhere and had no luck.  

For the OP, vinyl wrap could do the job.  Removing the trim isn't that difficult if patience is employed.  Reapplying with some new 3m or gorilla tape is important.  

On 1/26/2019 at 1:43 AM, jaxcam02 said:

I also want to know where to get primered trim I've been searching the entire internet for months and haven't come across a single one or a part number.

Here's an ebay link with part numbers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-Silverado-1500-Headlamp-Bezel-23379004-23378968-LH-RH-Paint-to-Match-/263905910679