Custom Trail Boss Console Upgrade?

I just found this online. I paid 290 for mine with a hook up at a bodyshop. This is a better deal for those who don't want today shipping.

https://sdparts.com/i-24134630-genuine-gm-parts-84602302-center-console-upgrade-for-2019-silverado-work-truck-models.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8bCHi6Xf4wIVlpOzCh1FMAVFEAYYBSABEgJOCPD_BwE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dctackett10 said:

For those who swapped out the center consoles.  The clips from gm. They are priced at 2.25. Is that for the pack of 5 or each?  Do I need to add 5 or is it a pack of 5?  

Also. When changing the console. Does the driver and passenger seat need to be removed or just loosen?

You just need to loosen all four bolts on the drivers seat you don’t need to remove it just move it a little to the side

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zelas said:

I just found this online. I paid 290 for mine with a hook up at a bodyshop. This is a better deal for those who don't want today shipping.

https://sdparts.com/i-24134630-genuine-gm-parts-84602302-center-console-upgrade-for-2019-silverado-work-truck-models.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8bCHi6Xf4wIVlpOzCh1FMAVFEAYYBSABEgJOCPD_BwE

Yup. That’s the one I’ll be ordering.  But I want them clips from gm. But not for 17.50 shipping lol.   Gotta find them somewhere else after I order this console 

For those who swapped out the center consoles.  The clips from gm. They are priced at 2.25. Is that for the pack of 5 or each?  Do I need to add 5 or is it a pack of 5?  

Also. When changing the console. Does the driver and passenger seat need to be removed or just loosen?

The price for the clips is each and you need 5 of them.
All 4 of the bolts holding down the driver seat need too be removed so that the entire seat can be moved forward and back as required to get to the hardware of the center console and seatbelt attachment. There is a wire attached to the seat for something that prevents you from being able to completely removed the seat. No easy plug to just simply unplug and be able to remove.
The passenger seat can just be slid all the way back and then reclined to gain access to the side of the console.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well I found the center storage same price as the one from gm but with free shipping. 

So I was was just going to order the clips from gm but they want 17.50 for shipping LOL.  Does anyone have a picture of the clips so I can see if local part stores have anything like them

I bought everything from my dealer hassle free. Might have paid a little more but there were no hidden shipping fees that I got slapped accross the face with at checkout.

Here is what I was quoted from my dealer.

Only tax was added to the prices.

Console

8464-7286 $438 +tax

Replacement clips

1154-9266. $3.46 each +tax

5 required

Rear wheel well liners

(Hardware kit included)

8426-3801. $150 +tax

I just purchase the 2019 Trail Boss ,custom, and love it except I can not understand  why they would not have ANY storage in the center console that folds into a jumpseat.!!!!! Anyone have any part numbers for a replacement? I want a center console with some storage......ugh.

Also, if anyone has added anything to the accessories I would be interested, i.e. extra USB, security system, DECK, tool box drawers for the bed.  Thanks!!

20190805_163022.jpg

• Like 1

I just purchase the 2019 Trail Boss ,custom, and love it except I can not understand  why they would not have ANY storage in the center console that folds into a jumpseat.!!!!! Anyone have any part numbers for a replacement? I want a center console with some storage......ugh.
Also, if anyone has added anything to the accessories I would be interested, i.e. extra USB, security system, DECK, tool box drawers for the bed.  Thanks!!
20190805_163022.thumb.jpg.2dfee3b1435ce87d9cb4349defa0044a.jpg
Dude! Read my post right above your post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just bought a 2019 Trail Boss last week and was dumbfounded that the armrest console doesn't open up for storage.  It reminds me of when you order cable or satellite tv. You want to get  a certain channel, so you have to order the next higher package with a lot of channels you don't want or need.  If I wanted an LT I'd have ordered it.  It's ridiculous that the center console of a custom level truck doesn't have storage.  I think the last truck that I had without center console storage must've been in the 80's.  Bad call G.M. / Chevy.

8 minutes ago, Gary Raulerson said:

I just bought a 2019 Trail Boss last week and was dumbfounded that the armrest console doesn't open up for storage.  It reminds me of when you order cable or satellite tv. You want to get  a certain channel, so you have to order the next higher package with a lot of channels you don't want or need.  If I wanted an LT I'd have ordered it.  It's ridiculous that the center console of a custom level truck doesn't have storage.  I think the last truck that I had without center console storage must've been in the 80's.  Bad call G.M. / Chevy.

custom = cheap = lowest model available. it doesn't mean it was a custom built truck

I agree it is a piss poor decision to remove it, but that's why the truck was so cheap.