GM Earns Loyalty Award

Gorehamj

gm loyalty award.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
1-22-2019

IHS Markit,  a leading source of global automotive industry information, analysis, and insight, recognized GM’s success in retaining owners over repeat buying cycles at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this month. “Such strong loyalty only comes when everyone keeps the customer at the center of everything we do, whether they are making, marketing, selling or servicing our vehicles,” said Steve Hill, GM’s U.S. vice president of Sales, Service and Marketing, who accepted the award.

GM also announced that it has more than one million Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac drivers have signed up for My GM Rewards. The plan offers discounts to loyal GM customers for vehicle purchases or service.

“My GM Rewards is our way of thanking loyal customers and making sure they have a great ownership experience, so they come back to Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac dealers again and again,” said Hill. “The program has been a big hit since it was launched, and its growth has exceeded our expectations because the rewards are easy to earn and redeem on things that people really want and need.”

Do we have any members who have benefitted from this program?

5c47769679f1f_gmloyaltyaward.thumb.jpg.9c0ae929306dbfe88ed92483d905d4c0.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
1-22-2019

IHS Markit,  a leading source of global automotive industry information, analysis, and insight, recognized GM’s success in retaining owners over repeat buying cycles at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this month. “Such strong loyalty only comes when everyone keeps the customer at the center of everything we do, whether they are making, marketing, selling or servicing our vehicles,” said Steve Hill, GM’s U.S. vice president of Sales, Service and Marketing, who accepted the award.

GM also announced that it has more than one million Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac drivers have signed up for My GM Rewards. The plan offers discounts to loyal GM customers for vehicle purchases or service.

“My GM Rewards is our way of thanking loyal customers and making sure they have a great ownership experience, so they come back to Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac dealers again and again,” said Hill. “The program has been a big hit since it was launched, and its growth has exceeded our expectations because the rewards are easy to earn and redeem on things that people really want and need.”

Do we have any members who have benefitted from this program?

I signed up for it when I bought my 2018 Sierra in November. They say I have $100 in rewards but I haven't tried to use it yet.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The plants that shut down involve the making/assembly of cars.

The market is driven today by Trucks, Crossovers, SUV's large and small.

This is why manufacturers are ceasing production of sedans. The demand for them is running out.

If gas prices were $3-4 per gallon again, those plants would still be up and running.

And to boot, our Silverado and Sierra trucks would not be priced as second mortgages.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...