Sierra AT4 wheels and tires

So I’m just wondering if any AT4 owners or people with the 2inch factory lift changed their wheels yet. I was thinking to get some 20x9 +1 offset and 35x12 tires. On the Fuel Homepage that’s the setup they’re advertising on a AT4 when looking at the Assault wheel. Any info would be appreciated 

B2369560-6B03-4410-9A8F-D9930D97222C.jpeg

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 10:54 AM, DanielGlauser said:

So I’m just wondering if any AT4 owners or people with the 2inch factory lift changed their wheels yet. I was thinking to get some 20x9 +1 offset and 35x12 tires. On the Fuel Homepage that’s the setup they’re advertising on a AT4 when looking at the Assault wheel. Any info would be appreciated 

B2369560-6B03-4410-9A8F-D9930D97222C.jpeg

I have a stock height(no level) Trailboss and am running 33.5x12 tires on 20x9 rims with a 0 mm offset.  It barely rubs at full lock.  You will not be able to run 35x12 on that rim unless u level it.  If you do level it, it would rub just slightly.  Any other questions, just ask.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, z1boss said:

I have a stock height(no level) Trailboss and am running 33.5x12 tires on 20x9 rims with a 0 mm offset.  It barely rubs at full lock.  You will not be able to run 35x12 on that rim unless u level it.  If you do level it, it would rub just slightly.  Any other questions, just ask.

What is the leveling kit for the AT4?

8 minutes ago, mattsvtcobra said:

What is the leveling kit for the AT4?

At this moment, there is no official kit that is for the AT4/Trailboss.  Some members have used the regular level kits even though they specifically state not to use them with the AT4/Trailboss.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2019 at 10:33 PM, trobin1991 said:

Get some good before and after pics! Does this do anything to factory warranty? 

Will do. The shop told me they might have time this Friday to install. If not next week Monday for sure. Not sure about warranty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got my motofab from ebay today 1.5" leveling  kit. $22 shipped to home is not bad at all. Their are some cheaper deals for like $14 that also looked decent but I didn't want to risk it; given that motofab has been used on previous gen successfully. Now to find the time to install.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-Front-Leveling-lift-kit-for-Chevy-Silverado-2007-2019-GMC-Sierra-GM-1500-LM/322399957905?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering if anyone has tried 275/60/20 +1 offset on an AT4 stock suspension. Looking for a combo that is flush. My tire shop ordered +20 offset rims (Fuel Warrior) but I’m not certain there is a tire combo that works with that offset. Thanks 

Edited by CamerNic

Wondering if anyone has tried 275/60/20 +1 offset on an AT4 stock suspension. Looking for a combo that is flush. My tire shop ordered +20 offset rims (Fuel Warrior) but I’m not certain there is a tire combo that works with that offset. Thanks 

That should fit no problem as It is very close to stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On 2019-04-02 at 5:28 AM, gothp28 said:

That should fit no problem as It is very close to stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, the tire size will fit. Just wondering what wheel offset will get the flush look I want.