Denali Cluster retrofit Technical Resource Thread and FAQ - Part Numbers, Procedure etc.

On 1/23/2019 at 9:07 AM, Matt Ohms said:

I just picked up a 2018 SLT 5.3L that came with the Canada/metric cluster (see pic). I'd love to upgrade to the Denali cluster (who wants to read their oil pressure in kilopascals? lol). I see there are three part numbers listed for the 2018 US gas spec. Which one should I look for? Are there differences in features between the three?

Thanks!

EDIT: 

It looks like this is the difference between the three part numbers:

84298306 original to 1500 4.3, 5.3, and 6.2

84380246 unsure, part seems to be discontinued

84385167 original to 2500/3500 6.0

I found a new 84385167 for sale on eBay. Will this work with my 1500 5.3L? 

A followup on my post above, the 84385167 will work for the 5.3L even though it is original to the HD gas trucks. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First, thanks for what you're doing for us! My question is: I have a '19 yukon xl sle, do you have plans to provide approved part numbers for my vehicle? It seems places like gmpartsdirect dont even have my model year listed yet for parts of any kind... Thanks for your time!

Chris

3 hours ago, sydneyman said:

First, thanks for what you're doing for us! My question is: I have a '19 yukon xl sle, do you have plans to provide approved part numbers for my vehicle? It seems places like gmpartsdirect dont even have my model year listed yet for parts of any kind... Thanks for your time!

Chris

Yup shoot us an email from our website and we'll double check for you but I believe those are actually the same as the 2018's. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: We are proud to announce Odometer Lock removal services for nearly all Global A Instrument Clusters. What this means is if you didn't heed the numerous  warnings, instructions, posts etc about not putting a un programmed cluster in your vehicle we are now able to recover these units to make use of them. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT REMOVE THE TAMPER/MISMATCH CODES/FLAGS FROM OTHER MODULES RESULTING FROM THE LOCK; it simply saves you from having to buy another instrument cluster. This will be an add on or separate ala carte' service to our current offerings which is currently TBD. 

Thanks Chris/WAMS.  USB ports, radio module, HMI module, and cluster installed and everything working smoothly in my 15 Z71.  I thought it was funny when I saw the little Tahoe/Suburban icon on the Off-road page : )

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, GTPprix said:

Not trying to be blunt but unless you have an export truck (non US market) if the cluster isn't on the list its not going to work. 

Ok. I found that cluster on eBay and it had that part number and was brand new. That's why I asked, so I didn't buy the wrong cluster ?. Thanks for the reply!