Rotor and hub assembly removal/replacement 

2015 silverado 1500 LT 4x4 
Long time lurker, first time poster
I was in the process of changing the brakes and rotors, which was going fine until I got around to the passenger front. 
I get the caliper bracket off and get the brakes out of the way. Then that’s when i did it, I snapped off the tip of a t-30 torx bit in the head of the brake rotor torx bolt. I’ve tried everything that I can thing of to get it out. Ive tried to drill a small 1/16” hole in the center of the broken bit to have an edge to work with. I’ve tried hand impact tools to just work around it and get the bolt out with no luck. I’ve watched a bunch of good videos, but had no luck so far. 
That’s bring me to a possible ‘solution,’ as I have to change out the hub assembly,Moog 515160, anyway.  I’m think that I could just remove the spindle nut, and the hub hardware bolts and that should release both the rotor and hub as one piece?  
Thanks in advance for any thoughts, info, guidance! 
I’ll get some pics to add tomorrow in the daylight. 

I don't believe you need those bolts/screws anyway. They are just there to make the mounting of the wheel and brake calipers easier. Many of the brakes i have worked on don't have them at all, or are missing them.

Sounds like the "Torx Bit" broke off in the head of the bolt and he can't clear it to try another bit ?......maybe drill a small hole in the broked Torx Bit......self tapping screw and pull it out ?