Electronic sensing problems

So I had this problem and it started while driving in a rain storm. It sounded like someone knocking on a door constantly for about a full minute. Perfect knock on wood sound. Then it stopped. Then about ten minutes later the tire pressure monitors quit working and tire signal flashed and tire pressures on all tires showed line instead of pressure. Everything went back to normal after five minutes. Twenty minutes later DIC screen says remote not detected. I left car with remote in pocket and doors locked. When I got back doors would not unlock with handle button. I left remote in car and walked away and car locked with remote inside. Had to get locksmith out for that one. Tire light went back on and was not sensing all tires. Changed battery in remote. Reprogrammed remote and would only start with remote in special pocket and kept saying no remote detected. One hundred miles down the road everything started working correctly. Please help if anyone can

You did not say what year and vehicle type you have, need to make sure your on the right forum.  From your description it sounds like rain got under the hood and the (perfect knock on wood) drops landed on an electrical component or a fuse box.  Since everything is now working fine, ensure everything under the hood is dry.  Take a water hose and wet down the outside of the hood and front of the car real good, let it sit for a minute, then pop the hood to see if there is anything leaking.  You might be able to at least know how your issued happened.

13 minutes ago, Ensz said:

That’s a good thought. It’s a 2016 GMC Yukon 

If you still have the original battery, have it checked or replaced. Also check battery cables, connections and so on, the new trucks like a healthy charging system.