2019 TPMS For Aftermarket Wheels

I will be adding a aftermarket set of wheels soon. What tpms sensors do I need for the new wheels? My High Country has a set of 4 Tpms that were included in the glove box which I assume are for trailer wheels. Would these work for a new set of wheels on the truck? I have seen several for sale on ebay but wasnt sure if they would work.

• 3 months later...

i have a 2019 gmc sierra at4 and got aftermarket rims and tires so instead of taking out the sensors my mechanic just added some new ones but we cant get them to communicate with the truck he did say that the sensors were programmed for my year and truck but said they were 315 MHz and help would be appreciated .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sam_dwlng07 said:

i have a 2019 gmc sierra at4 and got aftermarket rims and tires so instead of taking out the sensors my mechanic just added some new ones but we cant get them to communicate with the truck he did say that the sensors were programmed for my year and truck but said they were 315 MHz and help would be appreciated .

Following

Has to be 433mhz. Had the same problem with mine. I bought a wheel and tire package that included sensors. I stated the year and make of the truck but they still gave me the early version 315mhz. We checked the originals before complaining and they are  433mhz. Also the programmer the shop was using they had to trick it saying it was an Arcadia for it to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a wheel and tire package from extreme customs and the tpms they gave me never worked. Bought my own tool, went to my gm dealer and discount tire. No one could get them to work. better off buying oem and using them instead of the junk Chinese crap.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying OEM sensors and everything worked.  The Discount tire manager found a note in their computer after I already bought the OEM ones, that said to set the programmer to a Chevy Traverse model.  We tried it and the truck honked with one of their own sensors.  Maybe try it and see if it will work.