It has a fully spec built motor all forged internals and cam, twin 62/66 precision turbos,true dual custom exhaust, upgraded LT4 fuel pump,lift pump  and injectors,LED head lights, icon Dynamics stage 6 suspension kit w about 11 inches of travel Dyno numbers are 730 rear wheel horse power and 689 torque but it's capable of much more with a more agressive tune. I was just unsure of how much the transfer case and tranny would hold up to consistently. 

• Like 1

It has a fully spec built motor all forged internals and cam, twin 62/66 precision turbos,true dual custom exhaust, upgraded LT4 fuel pump,lift pump  and injectors,LED head lights, icon Dynamics stage 6 suspension kit w about 11 inches of travel Dyno numbers are 730 rear wheel horse power and 689 torque but it's capable of much more with a more agressive tune. I was just unsure of how much the transfer case and tranny would hold up to consistently.  It is not allowing me to upload any of my engine photos for some reason it keeps saying I've reached my Max limit ..so I'd be happy  to send via email to anyone

6 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

You need to use tap talk app for photos.
What is the low side fuel system and what train 6 or 8speed. There are guys with 850rqhp on the 6speed in single cab trucks.

What stall?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There is a high and low fuel pump in these trucks.  Not just the one by the tank (atleast ive been told  i havent dug to much into mine in that department)

Edited by Nasty

There is a high and low fuel pump in these trucks.  Not just the one by the tank (atleast ive been told  i havent dug to much into mine in that department)
Yeah I know there is a high pressure pump under the intake manifold and there is a low pressure or feed pump in the back. I'm out of fuel so I have ordered new injectors and HPFP. As for the low side there are some kits out there but a buddy is going to give me a prototype system to try.
My injectors pump and system is all aftermarket not lt4 parts. Good for over 1000hp.

Tap talk? Yeah I've tried over and over to post pics and it won't let me.. it is 8 speed and are they getting 850 to wheels or to the crank? Mine is about 830 to the crank as far as the fuel system goes I did the lt4 fuel pump lift pump and injectors.. it did decent w just the cam when I was at 600 rwhp as far as fuel but as soon as I turned it up it definitely needed more .

I have seen guys make low side kits for under 200 bucks and push 800 plus HP just with that . From what I understand the low side is what screws u . These new direct injection motors need alot higher fuel pressure than the LS did . 

So correction I have the LT4 fuel pump and injectors and the in tank lift pump is made by Armageddon it's their 465 LPH .. they're the only ones I found at the time besides weapon X and if I remember right they were quite a bit more expensive

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Boosted15HC said:

Tap talk? Yeah I've tried over and over to post pics and it won't let me.. it is 8 speed and are they getting 850 to wheels or to the crank? Mine is about 830 to the crank as far as the fuel system goes I did the lt4 fuel pump lift pump and injectors.. it did decent w just the cam when I was at 600 rwhp as far as fuel but as soon as I turned it up it definitely needed more .

850rwhp they dyno tuned it. there are videos of truck. I'm unsure of the power level of the 8speed to be honest I would be a little worried about that trans stock in a larger truck. 

Oh he has the the low side because he maxed out the LT4 pump/injectors and cam. Here is his pic

image_66e02d5574625636b3b56c2577c41f088f269217.jpeg

img_3223_png_0d86cd0df4fadc1f70ed955f2306c9ef9d4cf01e.jpeg

Edited by 1SLOW1500
add

22 hours ago, Boosted15HC said:

8speed is a beast. It may have some issues in stock trucks, but it can hold a boatload of power, much more than 850whp.

I believe there are people running in access of 1200whp on stock 8speeds.

Don’t quote me on that haven’t visited the vette boards in awhile.

Edited by truckguy82

So correction I have the LT4 fuel pump and injectors and the in tank lift pump is made by Armageddon it's their 465 and yeah your right the stock 8 speed can handle the power . I've seen guys will full size trucks and even Tahoe's make 900 rwhp and be fine. I chose to keep mine tame at 730 to the wheels as I thought that was plenty for the tires I have and I was unsure about the transfer case holding up but I've since seen guys launch in 4 wheel drive and the t case is actually really impressive

I agree the 8 will hand more power. But it isn't as simple as car x did it so truck x can do the same. There is a lot of difference in a Corvette than a truck. More so a crew cab lifted 4wd truck with stock stall,axles,driveshafts,ect... and larger heavier wheels.
As stated more than the tires can handle. My tires are 12 wide and 33 tall, aired down,lowered traction bars spill spinning.

Good news is we are both turbo so boost controllers are a quick change and you can run more or less. No pullers to swap out.

My comments on the 8 speed abilities was more a issue of them being a bucket of trouble on the stock/gm side. Not knowing if he already had that ironed out or not.

Why I asked about stall. As I burned up mine at my power levels and my weight,transfer,and drive train are easier going on trans.