I sent them an email this morning at 8:32am and received a response with my build sheet at 8:44am, crazy!

Thanks for the info 300 Blackout!

13 hours ago, 300 Blackout said:

Email [email protected]

Be sure to include your VIN and request a build sheet. They will email it to you within a couple days.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my truck from dealer as a demo.

Did not have window sticker told them I wanted one.

They ordered it and I had it within a week.

Hope this helps.

I'm going to email and get build sheet.

Thanks for info.

16 hours ago, EaglesZ71 said:

I bought my truck from dealer as a demo.

Did not have window sticker told them I wanted one.

They ordered it and I had it within a week.

Hope this helps.

I'm going to email and get build sheet.

Thanks for info.

Wouldn't the "window sticker" be required, by law, to be present?

28 minutes ago, duquephart said:

Wouldn't the "window sticker" be required, by law, to be present?

I'm not sure.

I did see the window sticker on their site via a link to GM so I knew the prices and options.

It was misplaced as it was the general managers demo along with the key for the lug nuts.

I got both so I was happy especially with a $14,700 discount on a current year high country.

6 minutes ago, EaglesZ71 said:

I'm not sure.

I did see the window sticker on their site via a link to GM so I knew the prices and options.

It was misplaced as it was the general managers demo along with the key for the lug nuts.

I got both so I was happy especially with a $14,700 discount on a current year high country.

I believe it has to be displayed on any vehicle offered for sale, given that it has not yet been titled. "The Monroney sticker or window sticker is a label required in the United States to be displayed in all new automobiles and includes the listing of certain official information about the car."

1 hour ago, duquephart said:

I believe it has to be displayed on any vehicle offered for sale, given that it has not yet been titled. "The Monroney sticker or window sticker is a label required in the United States to be displayed in all new automobiles and includes the listing of certain official information about the car."

Learn something new everyday.

Thanks for the info

2 hours ago, EaglesZ71 said:

I'm not sure.

When the rigs are used for demos by the management, they normally forget about it, roll down the window and beat the crap out of them. So most take them off of the window and put them in the glove box, wheel lock was probably lost when they did the initial inspection when the truck arrived.

Edited by JimCost2014

4 hours ago, duquephart said:

Another thing you have learned: Sloppy dealer!

Like the koolaid man says oh yea!

I knew that going in just went with them for the deal on the truck that's it.  Haven't been back since.  Use local dealer for warranty work and free oil changes.

4 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

When the rigs are used for demos by the management, they normally forget about it, roll down the window and beat the crap out of them. So most take them off of the window and put them in the glove box, wheel lock was probably lost when they did the initial inspection when the truck arrived.

Nothing in glove box.  Not even owners manuals.

They had to order them also.  Who knows when I take door panel off I might find the original window sticker.  As for the key for lug nuts they just plain lost it or used it for another vehicle that was missing it.  The 22's were dealer installed and they were the ones that put the locks on as they were having to many wheels stolen.

They were bought out the last day on October 2018.  Havent been back up there to see how the new owner is and probably will not.

1 hour ago, EaglesZ71 said:

Nothing in glove box.  Not even owners manuals.

They had to order them also.  Who knows when I take door panel off I might find the original window sticker.  As for the key for lug nuts they just plain lost it or used it for another vehicle that was missing it.  The 22's were dealer installed and they were the ones that put the locks on as they were having to many wheels stolen.

They were bought out the last day on October 2018.  Havent been back up there to see how the new owner is and probably will not.

Owners manual was taken and given to another customer in another truck. Good news is that you were able to get them all. You did not mention if all of the warranty cards were with the wheel lock. Need those if you ever want to get an extra or replace if you loose current one.