What did you pay for your truck?

On 8/19/2020 at 3:12 PM, WDE94 said:

Yeah, so Im looking at RST 3.0 with a MSRP of 59620.  Dealer knocking off 2963 and 5000 rebate for total of 51657.  Supposed to talk tomorrow, but not really thinking they will budge very much. They have to trade with another dealer for this truck, thinking I will talk, but probably have to wait until later in the year

You’re in AL??  Go to Howard Bentley GMC NOW. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, rbk001 said:

2020 LT Trail Boss with leather, convenience 1&2.  Sticker was $56,921 with accessories and got the price of the truck down to $43k before trade in and down payment.  

Can you break it down a bit more? You sound like you maybe had some special incentives that not everyone can get.

4 minutes ago, Prolific said:

Can you break it down a bit more? You sound like you maybe had some special incentives that not everyone can get.

Sorry let me clarify.  We were at $43k before the added accessories and title, taxes, and fees.

MSRP $54,655

Accessories: $2,266

TTF: $1,729.79

Total - 58,650.79

$11,743.95 in rebates/discounts.  $5,000 - consumer cash, $750 - Conquest Cash (traded in GM vehicle), $2,000 - trade in discount, $500 - VIP appointment, $500 buy before end of August discount, Hendrick Finance through GM discount, and a GM Supplier First Response discount.

OTD the Silverado was $46,906.84 before trade-in and down payment.  Also got the extended bumper to bumper for $900.  They dropped the APR by a point so it only cost roughly $432.  

No other dealers in the area were even close.  Our local dealer that said they would match ended up balking and said they couldn't do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rbk001 said:

Sorry let me clarify.  We were at $43k before the added accessories and title, taxes, and fees.

MSRP $54,655

Total - 58,650.79

$11,743.95 in rebates/discounts.  $5,000 - consumer cash, $750 - Conquest Cash (traded in GM vehicle), $2,000 - trade in discount, $500 - VIP appointment, $500 buy before end of August discount, Hendrick Finance through GM discount, and a GM Supplier First Response discount.

OTD the Silverado was $46,906.84 before trade-in and down payment.  Also got the extended bumper to bumper for $900.  They dropped the APR by a point so it only cost roughly $432.  

No other dealers in the area were even close.  Our local dealer that said they would match ended up balking and said they couldn't do it.

Thanks for coming back, I don't have a trade-in so off the bat you have $2750 in rebates into your original post that I'd never be able to match and I'd feel like I was getting a bad deal. Everyone who posts needs to break it down line by line, otherwise we are comparing apples to oranges to bananas, etc. Thanks dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbk001 said:

MSRP $54,655

Total - 58,650.79

Congrats on the new truck. That’s the same exact spec I’m shopping for. Do you know if you get the conquest cash if you’re trading in a Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep vehicle? 

54 minutes ago, VTWarthog said:

Congrats on the new truck. That’s the same exact spec I’m shopping for. Do you know if you get the conquest cash if you’re trading in a Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep vehicle? 

Yeah has to be a 2006 or newer, at least that is what our dealer told us.  

10 hours ago, rbk001 said:

MSRP $54,655

Total - 58,650.79

wow.

congrats!

First post here and I'm in the market. Hoping to work out a deal on a 6.2 RST tomorrow. This thread has been super helpful. There are a lot of discounts I didn't know existed - one of which is the GM Educator Discount. I'm an accountant for a public school board and I qualify. You can stack it on top of any existing offer from GM. If they will give me a fair trade for my 2017 LT Z71 we'll be trading and I'll post my results here. 

1 hour ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

First post here and I'm in the market. Hoping to work out a deal on a 6.2 RST tomorrow. This thread has been super helpful. There are a lot of discounts I didn't know existed - one of which is the GM Educator Discount. I'm an accountant for a public school board and I qualify. You can stack it on top of any existing offer from GM. If they will give me a fair trade for my 2017 LT Z71 we'll be trading and I'll post my results here. 

Yes you can stack it on top of the 6k inventive.  But you cannot stack it on top of other incentives like business owner, military, first responder, employee, etc.

You should be able to get a great deal on an RST unless the 6.2 makes it rare.  I got bent over the barrel because I had to have an AT4 diesel which are harder than hell to find.

Good luck on your negotiations.

Edited by hammick