What did you pay for your truck?

MRSP was close to 50. 

I paid 40k before TT&L.

It was a loaner with $3000 miles on it.  I'm around 20% off MSRP. I live in Utah where there's no inventory. Unfortunately it's a sellers market.

Sold my less than 1 year old Tacoma to Carvana for $2500 over MSRP when it was brand new. 

63DC7E23-5B5B-48F6-991F-89FD25A7CCC5.heic

Edited by Sammy Wehmeyer
grammar

MRSP was close to 50. 
I paid 40k before TT&L.
It was a loaner with $3000 miles on it.  I'm around 20% off MSRP. I live in Utah where there's no inventory. Unfortunately it's a sellers market.
Sold my less than 1 year old Tacoma to Carvana for $2500 over MSRP when it was brand new. 
63DC7E23-5B5B-48F6-991F-89FD25A7CCC5.heic
Utah, home sweet home. I miss that place.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, belmontfire112 said:

Looking at a 2020 Trail Boss with the 6.2  The dealer won't budge off of 51146, arguing the limited availability.  The MSRP is 59,550.  I want the 6.2, but the limited movement on the pricing and decreased gas mileage has got me second guessing myself.  Looking forward to your thoughts. 

How much more are you expecting to get off?  Sounds like a decent amount of discount.  Not the greatest deal in the world but not too bad.  If I remember correctly I got $9113 off my 2020 RST 6.L and was happy with the deal.  If your already worrying about the MPG maybe you should analyze how much the truck is going to cost you and if the extra cost would be worth it to you.   Like take the number of miles you drive and figure out how much extra you will be spending given the loss in MPG plus the fact that Premiun fuel is highly recommended.  For me the cost will be about $500 a year at the most given current gas prices and overestimating the miles I drive and overestimating the difference in reggie and premium (used $1.00 as my overestimation).  I don't drive a whole lot and the $500 a year will not really be missed lol.  Just my thoughts.

Looking at a 2020 Trail Boss with the 6.2  The dealer won't budge off of 51146, arguing the limited availability.  The MSRP is 59,550.  I want the 6.2, but the limited movement on the pricing and decreased gas mileage has got me second guessing myself.  Looking forward to your thoughts. 
5.3 and 6.2 mileage is the same in the real world. 6.2 slightly better as you don't have to dig in to get it up to speed. (3k shifts on the 5.3 vs 2k on the 6.2 to keep up with traffic)

Now if you like drive like a hooligan, the 6.2 encourages you. Whereas the 5.3 doesn't.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, belmontfire112 said:

I have a 2019 High County 6.2L and I was able to get about $8,500 off msrp. The 6.2L does use a bit more fuel but it is was well worth it when towing a 9k travel trailer up a 6% grade hill.

•  

Thank you all for the quick responses.  It looks as if I am about 15% below MSRP.  I'm used to 20% this time of year when I usually buy, so that is what my thoughts were based upon.

In regards to the 6.2, I do not drive a lot.  I'm lucky to put 5K on a year.  I realize you are all probably raising your eyebrows, but I also don't tow or haul too much.  The larger engine is strictly for fun as ridiculous as that may sound.  There are a lot of posts in the engine topic that made me nervous, as they are giving mileages that are worse than what I got in my crew cab 2500 or older 6.2s in 1500s.  I did have a AWD denali in 2011 with the 6.2 and that mileage was within my range of comfort.  It just seems to be all complaints over in that post, but I suppose if you are happy with it your less likely to broadcast.

Thanks Again.

Thank you all for the quick responses.  It looks as if I am about 15% below MSRP.  I'm used to 20% this time of year when I usually buy, so that is what my thoughts were based upon.

In regards to the 6.2, I do not drive a lot.  I'm lucky to put 5K on a year.  I realize you are all probably raising your eyebrows, but I also don't tow or haul too much.  The larger engine is strictly for fun as ridiculous as that may sound.  There are a lot of posts in the engine topic that made me nervous, as they are giving mileages that are worse than what I got in my crew cab 2500 or older 6.2s in 1500s.  I did have a AWD denali in 2011 with the 6.2 and that mileage was within my range of comfort.  It just seems to be all complaints over in that post, but I suppose if you are happy with it your less likely to broadcast.

Thanks Again.
Low mileage 6.2 will fetch a mega premium over a low mileage 5.3.

I got 2020 4x4 Duramax 2500HD Long Bed WT with Z82 Tow Package when the market was shîtty, very shîtty, 46K out of the door.  Why I went with the WT?  After looking all the LTZ, High Country and the rest of the high end trim, it was way too much coin for my taste.  All I wanted is the Powertrain and Chassis.  Turns out, that is the same identical Powertrain and Chassis as the 80K truck.  Also, the WTs has all the stuff that is a must for me, like Crusie Control, AC, Gauges, Power Lock and Windows, Remote Keyless Entry, Vinyl/Rubber Carpet was a huge plus, Rear AC Vents, 6 Speaker System, 7 in Touch Screen, USB Port (Android Audio).  The rims... well the ungliest one from the bunch but we all change rims anyway, why pay for extra stuff anway.

So I saw a clean canvas and took the chance.

Edit.

This is what is on the Z71 Package.  What is in Bold are the features on the WT.  I considered unnecessary the Z71 since all in my taste important features came with the WT.

Z71 Off-Road Package gifts the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado with:

• Z71 Off-Rad suspension with Rancho™ twin tube shocks (Rancho monotube shocks on Trail Boss)
  • Hill Descent Control
  • Skid plates
  • Heavy-duty air filter with industry-first air filter monitor
  • Metal underbody shield
  • Z71 hard badge (TW, LT, RST and LTZ models)
  • 2-speed Auto-Trac Transfer case (WT, LT, RST and LTZ models)
  • 18” all-terrain Blackwall tires (LT, RST and LTZ models)
  • 18” Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels (LT and RST models)
  • Automatic Locking Rear Differential (WT, LT and RST models)
  • Dual exhaust with polished tips (LT, RST and LTZ models)
  • May require additional optional equipment
Edited by 2500W/T

Thanks Again.
Their low mileage is because they are on the loud pedal. No V8 is good in real City driving. (Speeds under 40)

6.2 get 22-24 highway(60-65) empty.

1 hour ago, belmontfire112 said:

Thanks Again.

To be honest with you I don't even own a tow hitch or trailer.  I also wanted the 6.2 for the fun factor and because I wanted the 10-speed.  Figured I plan to keep the truck around 10 years so the SPG (Smiles Per Gallon) were more important than the MPG.  

made a deal today on 6.2 midnight edition black trail boss sunroof leather conv package II safety package lpo splash guards advanced trailer package  $61465 msrp minus 3576 teacher discount minus 5000 customer cash minus 750 own a jeep discount price is $52589 traded a 2019 Rst they gave me $41000 for it i owed $27760 so my out the door is around $41000 and got them to give me a REV hard tri folding tonneau cover on it  let me know what you guys think please also i bought the Rst last october for $40000 before trade on a 2011 silverado so i got $1000 more on this trade than i paid last year 

• Like 2