2018 LTZ crew rear park assist retrofit upgrade

I realize there are other threads on this topic but none seem very recent. Does anyone have any idea if a 2018 LTZ crew would be pre-wired for at least the rear park assist?  That is the only feature of the LTZ plus package I miss so far.  My truck was 3 days old to me, with 124 miles and I damaged my rear bumper backing into one of my own cars in driveway. Since I Need to replace out of pocket I am finding its not much more to purchase an assembly with park assist sensors and wiring. However, Im not sure if I would need wiring to go from rear of truck to module location under passenger seat (if I understood location correctly) .  In my past experience GM does not like to include a single connector they dont need to regardless of what trim level the vehicle is. 

Thanks!  

The module is behind the rear seat on the passenger side. Being you have no sensors front or rear I would say there is no module. However someone with more knowledge would have to say. I know if you have rear you can add front with new module and all parts and wires. Can it be add yes, how many parts are needed. I would say a ton. wires module with programming and sensors. Man to ask is Pgambo (sp) good luck

Im shocked beings it’s a LTZ it don’t have both. If you have the front sensors you can add the back with a module and wiring harness. The module does need to be programmed though. If you search on here which the search sucks a member Pgamboa did the retrofit for the front maybe? I know you need at least front or rear to gain both front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The module is behind the rear seat on the passenger side. Being you have no sensors front or rear I would say there is no module. However someone with more knowledge would have to say. I know if you have rear you can add front with new module and all parts and wires. Can it be add yes, how many parts are needed. I would say a ton. wires module with programming and sensors. Man to ask is Pgambo (sp) good luck

Funny we responded at the same time lol.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the replies!   I assume I wont have a module but if the wire is there through the cab floor already I would be happy to buy/program the module if it will all integrate like factory.   My truck is odd, factory moonroof but missing that fancy package with Bose and the adjustable pedals and park assist.  I also have the 6 passenger leather seating vs the 5.  With 13k off after discounts and rebates I could not pass this up for 40k.  Hard to get an LT crew for much under that and I wasnt too thrilled with the 19 body style especially the lack of discounts LOL.  

Unfortunately lacking this park assist on the 3rd day of ownership/paymentship my rear bumper went over the top of of the front bumper of my mint condition 1992 Caddy Rwd Delegance and cleaned the fiberglass nose right off it but luckily the only truck damage was bolt on limited to the bumper. (i know the parking assist is no excuse but I needed something to blame ha!)

You can check but if you don’t have any sensors I don’t think anything is there. The module goes on the back cab wall. Behind the pass side seat. I remember Pgamboa saying if you don’t have any I don’t think it can be done. Reason because there are other things in play elsewhere like on the info screen and what not. Adding one or the other is fine but not having any I don’t think it can be done. But maybe someone else can clarify that.