Minimum lift req’d for 35’s or 37’s?

I have a 2019 Silverado RST and I’m interested in either 20x12 or 22x12 KMC wheels.  I want to do either a 35 or 37” tires.  Can I do 35’s with just a leveling kit? Or would I need a 4”? 

And what about 37’s? Could I do those on a. 4” lift or would i need a 6”? 

Thx in advance!! 

1 hour ago, StevenStarke said:

I have a 2019 Silverado RST and I’m interested in either 20x12 or 22x12 KMC wheels.  I want to do either a 35 or 37” tires.  Can I do 35’s with just a leveling kit? Or would I need a 4”? 

And what about 37’s? Could I do those on a. 4” lift or would i need a 6”? 

Thx in advance!! 

It depends on the width of the tires and the offset of the wheels.  You would definitely need at least 4 inches to run 35x12.5 tires and you would need a 9 inch wide rim with around 0 offset for this to work.  If you decide to go with 12 wide rims as mentioned you will need a 6 inch lift as the offset will be around -44 which will push the tires out a lot.  As for 37s, it all would depend again on the offset and tire width.  If you put 37x12.5 tires on a 9 inch wide rim with 0 offset, you may be able to fit them on the 6 inch lift, otherwise you would probably need 8 inches or more.

Edited by z1boss

9 hours ago, z1boss said:

It depends on the width of the tires and the offset of the wheels.  You would definitely need at least 4 inches to run 35x12.5 tires and you would need a 9 inch wide rim with around 0 offset for this to work.  If you decide to go with 12 wide rims as mentioned you will need a 6 inch lift as the offset will be around -44 which will push the tires out a lot.  As for 37s, it all would depend again on the offset and tire width.  If you put 37x12.5 tires on a 9 inch wide rim with 0 offset, you may be able to fit them on the 6 inch lift, otherwise you would probably need 8 inches or more.

Yea I'd like to a 22x12 with a -44 offset as you mentioned. I'm looking for something similar to this look. I definitely want either a 2 or 4" lift at the most. Sounds like 37's def wont fit with a 4" lift so those are out then. 

]34081-1-2015-silverado-2500-hd-chevrolet

cb2378c6e1dc4f85a57b8ac6cddb8101.jpg