Exhaust manifold bolts?

Ok so we’re getting ready to put the replacement engine in my 2001 2500HD 6.0 and one of the exhaust bolts was broken of like they do. So we removed all the bolts and are going to replace them.  

So my question is where should I get the new bolts  GM replacements or get them from somewhere else and use stainless or grade 10.9.   

And do we use anti-seize or not?

I prefer copper never seize . The std never-seize Aluminum is already present in the head. Dis similar metals are preferred .Same with the spark plugs.  The original GM Bolts are NOT what GM has now to replace them. The new bolts are much better. That said Napa has them, as well as fastenal

Ok so I went to Napa and booght the bolts and the gaskets. Got 10.9 bolts Got the stud out of the head and had to drill out the EGR studs and retap. On the replacement engine the passengers side manifold had a crack on the back side.  So we had to reuse my original.   

Now were putting to back together and I don’t see any old flange gaskets?    Is there not any on the pipes that mount to manifolds?

The "gasket" between the exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe is a metal ring that goes in the slot in the manifold (might be in the exhaust pipe flange, it's been awhile since I did it).  The ring is slightly oversized, so it crushes a bit when the two parts are bolted together.