What if...

DTB

DTB,

Could you take that middle finger out of the front of the front fenders ?  Run the body line straight down from the hood/fender seam to the existing line on the bottom of the front of the fender, and replace that little chunk of metal with some driving lights ?

Thank you so much for removing the Nissan Titan fenders and doors !!

Round wheel arches over round tires ?  What a novel idea !!

Have you done anything with the Tundra/F150 tailgate  ?

Guess the millenneals have invaded all of the Big Three design studios . All of the trucks are starting to look alike. I miss the days when you could tell the brand of a vehicle without reading the name badge.

Yea, I'm an old fart and I don't care for the 2019's at all. And I really don't like texting either.....

11 hours ago, DTB said:

Square wheel wells on GMC. Mirrors removed from door panel. Aero curtains removed off the side of the bumper 

Looks worse in my opinion.  The mirrors were moved for a reason, so that you can see better when looking out the windows.  Also, in my opinion, the aero curtains really give the truck a mean look.  Other than on this forum, I have only had one person tell me that they don't like the new 19 Silverado, while every other person has told me that they love the look.  I think for those of you that don't like the look, it will grow on most of you in a year or two.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DTB said:

Square wheel wells on GMC. Mirrors removed from door panel. Aero curtains removed off the side of the bumper 

Ah, I see now. I guess I missed the other items. It must be because it looks normal now, haha. Thanks!

1 hour ago, z1boss said:

Looks worse in my opinion.  The mirrors were moved for a reason, so that you can see better when looking out the windows

I agree with you Matt.

The GM mirrors are unique in placement in comparison to the other makers.

Moving the mirrors onto the door panels by far was more of a functionality over form instance in this case.

• Like 1

I believe critics would have had a heyday if GM didn't make some bold upgrades/changes to the exterior. GM chose to retain some of the interior features which upsets some people.  OP's renditions  look good but not better, imo.  I find the relocation of the mirror mount issue amusing.  Many of us thought it was a poor design when they moved the mirror to where vent windows were originally positioned.  Maybe future trucks will see a return of triangle shaped vent windows to this spot!  

Edited by Donstar
  • Like 1

The door mounted mirrors wouldn’t be so much of an issue if they didn’t have the cheap looking filler plate on the old location. It’s almost like an after thought. Everything 2019 related is almost like an after thought.  Kind of like the aero curtains. Looks like a last minute add on. Chop the side of the bumper off an have the fender hang down 2 feet. No integration at all. 

• Like 1