Hey guys,

Sorry if this topic is in the wrong spot, but I was wondering if anyone has or has seen an iPad dash for a 2017 Silverado. I’ve seen a couple around the internet of an iPad and an iPad Mini (I will attach some images of what I’ve seen) but I’m going to get a new iPad with cellular data this Christmas and didn’t want to get it if it won’t even fit. But let me know what you find or attach some images in the comments. I’m having an after market company make the whole thing I just have the bring the iPad but I didn’t want them to call me and say the iPad doesn’t fit. But what I was wanting is the iPad to be removable and the factory radio screen to be behind the iPad.

Edited by Logan_343

I was thinking about something more along these lines:

I have seen that a few days ago. That is a custom build. I would do that if I could keep all the factory screen behind the ipad and I would rather have android. Also would mod the aftermarket dash kit vs the factory.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LOGAN I hate you. You got me thinking about this. I want a 10.5 Samsung Tab S4 with my free 4G on Verizon. 

Video was good and this is a super easy build but, what did he do with the factory audio, screen, controls? Said something about "made a bracket to mount them behind i pad. 

In an ideal build the tablet screen would have a app icon and you press it and it looks just like stock screen.  That would be amazing. Then camera stays factory still my sirus, navtraffic, mylink,usb, and phone stats show also. Lot to give up for just a larger screen and 4g.

• Like 1