I'm sorry, but they're just hideous!

manley

8 hours ago, DuRsT said:

Eh, I love the way my truck looks and drives.  It does have a polarizing style to it and I'm good with that.  Not that I care, but I've been complimented on it several times and also had the tint guy tell me he hated the body style, thus he bought an '18.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

You’ve been complimented on it but has someone taken a picture of it? ??

• Like 1

Eh, I love the way my truck looks and drives.  It does have a polarizing style to it and I'm good with that.  Not that I care, but I've been complimented on it several times and also had the tint guy tell me he hated the body style, thus he bought an '18.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I’ve seen really ugly T1’s and good looking K2’s and vice versus, as long as you’re truly happy with yours that’s all that really matters.

MHO, lifted trucks look much better than any stock K2 or T1, they don’t age quite as fast as a stock truck. Tastefully Lifted T1’s and K2’s look the best. I’ve seen trucks with just their suspension costing much more than a brand new truck. It’s all in the eye of the beholder.

I’ve got an 18 that’s been fantastic (knock on wood) and zero interest in trading it in, especially with all the crap I’ve been seeing going on with new trucks on these forums, no thank you.

I always give a thumbs up to tastefully Lifted T1’s, K2’s, and older, it’s a respect thing [emoji6]

Sent from Above

On 2/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, Cjc said:

Well has anybody take a picture of your truck?Holy crap any you guys with the T1 can answer,and please don't lie about it.And yes give GM credit for trying some different but it didn't work.So now fire the designers and start over.

I'm taking all kinds of pictures of this truck.  Love the new T1XX - "TRAIL BAAAUUUSS"   The design is forward leaning, it's sharp, love it! 

Even for my Custom, which is a lower trim, the fact that it has Electronic Tailgate, LED Bed lights, can fit 8ft long 2x4 Studs and still close the tailgate on a 6.2ft bed, Sirius XM, 2spd Transfer Case, Infotainment, OnStar, Remote Start.....etc, etc...  

Highly recommend this truck, the General did a great job! 

1.jpg

• Like 4

I am new to this message board. I have had my 19 RST Z71 since July of 2019 and couldn't be happier with it. It's the 1st Chevy pickup I have ever owned (sports car guy, traded in my 16 Camaro 2SS) and the biggest reason I chose it was because of it's looks. I know looks are subjective, but GM got this one right.

1.jpg

• Like 4

I am new to this message board. I have had my 19 RST Z71 since July of 2019 and couldn't be happier with it. It's the 1st Chevy pickup I have ever owned (sports car guy, traded in my 16 Camaro 2SS) and the biggest reason I chose it was because of it's looks. I know looks are subjective, but GM got this one right.
1.thumb.jpg.eac20b4da03a5b2aaaef1a4397473ae1.jpg

Congratulations and welcome, that’s one hell of a good looking truck!

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

1.thumb.jpg.eac20b4da03a5b2aaaef1a4397473ae1.jpg

Any up close pics and how about your lift setup?

Sent from Above

7 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Any up close pics and how about your lift setup?

Sent from Above

The lift is the cheapo 6" Rough Country. I have had it in the past on my 2011 Tundra CrewMax and never had issues with the brand. I found this one dealer installed and warrantied so I jumped on it. This pic was at the dealer the day I purchased it.

5.jpg

Edited by theCATALYST
  • Like 2

The lift is the cheapo 6" Rough Country. I have had it in the past on my 2011 Tundra CrewMax and never had issues with the brand. I found this one dealer installed and warrantied so I jumped on it. This pic was at the dealer the day I purchased it.
5.thumb.jpg.252611860b068f76ac8a8bb48aebeccc.jpg

Very nice! That’s got to be one of my favorite colors, easier to maintain too. Beautiful truck and you’ve got my wheels on it too!
2b0cbb91fe85c0179351940917a03963.plist

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Btw, not sure where you live but make sure from time to time to spray 73f66d86383ff776eaabd32af708b69b.jpg it’ll protect your suspension from rust.

Sent from Above

I see people talking about that. It seems rather daunting to be using a spray can under an entire truck. 20 cans and 4-5 hours?!?! There’s got to be something else.