I'm sorry, but they're just hideous!

manley

58 minutes ago, Cjc said:

No I don't think so.I'm saying theirs  nobody is taken a picture of the T1 truck.It's funny how these guys always say we're jealous and can't afford the T1 truck.No that's not the case there just plain ugly,and we don't waist are money on them.

lot bigger issues here if whos taking or not taking pics is your concern....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

lot bigger issues here if whos taking or not taking pics is your concern....

Well has anybody take a picture of your truck?Holy crap any you guys with the T1 can answer,and please don't lie about it.And yes give GM credit for trying some different but it didn't work.So now fire the designers and start over.

actually yeah, first day I brought it home....and seen few randoms while I was parked and saw them from across street while I was buying some beer..maybe they taking a pic of something behind my truck idk....and who knows how many while I wasn't around...but its not why I bought it

when they start making my payments ill start giving a shit about em

I actually like that people don't like em, I don't want what everyone else has, I want what I have or else I wouldn't have bought it

I see at least 50 older gen silverados lifted,  black fuels and nittos everyday driving 15 miles to work and back....in so cal there is a shit ton of em and they look all the same...

its a comedy show out here bro, 95k raptors are like honda civics (theres a ton of em).....a Silverado in any gen certainly isn't going to get much attn unless you dump 30-40k into high end model, lol

fortunetly ive learned I care more about my money than I do their opinion......wasn't always the case but it certainly has been for awhile

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 2

ill throw a oem "trailboss" sticker on my RST after I lift it and that will sure get some chevy people thinking how did I get an RST trailboss…...probably even be thread posted here at some point, lol.....and am sure ill even get a pic or 2 out of it.....haha

On 2/8/2020 at 11:32 PM, Doolin-Dalton said:

Hmmm, did the bank turn you down for a 2020 T1XX, so you're here to try and make the sour go away?

Also,  the descriptions you write about your current list of vehicles under your member profile, - nobody here in the forum cares. Nobody anywhere cares.  It's a waste of energy to write that stuff up.   Only someone who was 16 or 17 years old would waste their time adding all those specs  i.e.  "Diablo i3 tune, RC inch lift, MIT intake" 

Are you trying to earn your badge by typing up all the specs on your vehicles for what audience?   Here's one, it's  the A-HAT BADGE.

Wow, you must have it really bad.  Sorry I hurt your feelings.  

13 hours ago, Cjc said:

Well has anybody take a picture of your truck?Holy crap any you guys with the T1 can answer,and please don't lie about it.And yes give GM credit for trying some different but it didn't work.So now fire the designers and start over.

All I can say is I hope you’re happy enough with your current truck to keep it another 5+ years, because they ain’t gonna “start over“ anytime soon. Refresh doesn’t even happen until 2022 and it sounds like all the money is going into the interior (which is definitely a good thing)...

You can wear the one guy taking a pic of your truck like a badge of honor. But the reality is your truck is a dime a dozen just like mine and everyone else’s. Strangers taking pics of them is not something to be expected, or something to base an argument on. Plenty of reasons to buy or not buy a T1 that aren’t based on subjective opinions, and the junk science of coming across a cave dweller that somehow never saw a K2 before and took a pic of it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Robotaz said:

This seems worse than the Ford forums I’ve been on. Lots of complaining. Some of it over really stupid stuff as if people have never bought a car before.

Have to agree on some of the issues discussed here.

If you guys want to see real problems, join a Ford forum on the 04-08 3V F150's.  We talk on here about "what kind of exhaust do you want?", wheels, new gadgets etc. and those guys are facing full timing replacements due to multiple component failures on trucks with 140k, sometimes less.  I still have my '04 and am extremely happy with my '20 SLT, just a matter of perspective I suppose. 

• Like 1

Ok, let’s all agree, a few package T1’s are good looking as certain package K2’s are too and to each their own, this happens every time a new body style comes out and then insecurities come out of every crack and crevice.

PLEASE! Don’t make this into a personal attack on each other.

Advice to Admin: “I’m sorry but they’re just hideous” Delete this topic, it’s not a helpful thread, it’s not PC! [emoji6]

Sent from Above

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Ok, let’s all agree, a few package T1’s are good looking as certain package K2’s are too and to each their own, this happens every time a new body style comes out and then insecurities come out of every crack and crevice.

PLEASE! Don’t make this into a personal attack on each other.

Advice to Admin: “I’m sorry but they’re just hideous” Delete this topic, it’s not a helpful thread, it’s not PC! emoji6.png

Sent from Above

Eh, I love the way my truck looks and drives.  It does have a polarizing style to it and I'm good with that.  Not that I care, but I've been complimented on it several times and also had the tint guy tell me he hated the body style, thus he bought an '18.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Eh, I love the way my truck looks and drives.  It does have a polarizing style to it and I'm good with that.  Not that I care, but I've been complimented on it several times and also had the tint guy tell me he hated the body style, thus he bought an '18.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

This is why you bought it, to each their own. In a couple more years and wow the years are coming fast, everything will be old.

God Bless The a United States of America and all those that stand to defend the Constitution of The United States of America [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DuRsT said:

I'm glad you love your truck.A very bright man once said ."In life there's  not many things you own that you love ."Elon Musk.When  you talk to people that own a Tesla they  love them.I feel people that own a K2 love them.The people I talk to that own a K1,usually say they like it but don't love it.Like I said before we're two years in production and were still talking about how ugly they are.

7 minutes ago, Cjc said:

I'm glad you love your truck.A very bright man once said ."In life there's  not many things you own that you love ."Elon Musk.When  you talk to people that own a Tesla they  love them.I feel people that own a K2 love them.The people I talk to that own a K1,usually say they like it but don't love it.Like I said before we're two years in production and were still talking about how ugly they are.

Thanks.

You guys might be talking about how ugly they are, I don't.  Just another taste/preference type of thing and one of the things that makes everyone different.