4” Lift on 35’s VS. 33’s Please Post Pics

Hello fellow members, I was hoping I could get some assistance from y’all?

I am considering getting the 4” BDS lift on my Silverado 1500 and am struggling, do I go with 35’s or 33’s and wondering if I could ask for members pictures who preferably have a BDS 4” Lift on 35’s and 33’s. 

The wheel size I am going with is 20” and I am going to go with Ridge Grapplers if that info makes a difference.

I greatly appreciate your input,

-Big E

About the best I can do is show you my truck with a leveling kit on 33s.  If you're going for style only, you'll be able to squeeze 35s under it but you won't get much use out of them. If you really want to go off road and get the most out of what you've got, the 33s will be better. 35s on a 4" lift will limit your articulation. Let me know if you want to see the Pic. 

That is a bad ass website! Definitely gave some some visions but would still love to see pictures from members.

It seems the consensus is 33” tires with a 4” lift. On that website though there are not enough aggressive tire setups such as Toyo Open Country M/T or Trail Grapplers which is what I want to see. I came across many Terra Grap G2 set ups and that tire is not aggressive at all.