Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

31 minutes ago, Cardsfan300 said:

Wash, Clay bar & applied Cerekote Ceramic treatment for the first time. Time will tell how well it works, but reviews are good. trailbosscerakote-6.thumb.jpg.c42a153e08af5bd1501564133c3ced75.jpgtrailbosscerakote-2.thumb.jpg.7e68c691a4bcba6b3ef7a244a9828fe5.jpgtrailbosscerakote-4.thumb.jpg.031844acd539f1c2248a16087c62d6eb.jpg

How was the application process? About how long did it take?

I plan on giving the same treatment to mine real soon, I just haven't decided on which product yet.

6 hours ago, bdallas said:

How was the application process? About how long did it take?

I plan on giving the same treatment to mine real soon, I just haven't decided on which product yet.

It was really easy. Spray on each panel, wipe it in with a micro fiber towel, and then wipe it off. I was losing day light so I was hurrying, but maybe took me a half an hour. I will say today, the surface is very very smooth. Pretty sure it added a bit on shine too, but being my truck is silver, it can be hard to tell for sure. 

• Thanks 1

Taking the fts crossmember to get chrome plated Saturday and ordering 10” fts coilovers, will be doing the 3” bodylift to fit 39s or 40s. Still need the frontend, airbags, and dash skin. Almost ready to go 😂 still a work in progress (bed is next to it already)

IMG_7967.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three factors aligned, so just traded my 2019 Silverado LTZ for a 2023 Sierra SLT.

1. My 2019 Silverado trade in value is what I paid for it two years ago. Having only 21k miles on it helped.

2. GM reward money that expires in Jan 2024

3. Dealer gave me the deal I wanted

First mod already done: factory assist steps replaced with black tubular nerf bars.

0d7d4cfcd35f1f9528052fe7ce40f9cc.jpg

Edited by Chevrolet1
  • Like 3

On 5/11/2023 at 7:22 PM, dieselfan1 said:

Big Mick nice truck. I wanted that color and never found a loaded out one so I got black.. again.

Stillwater Motors,  you must be from the Stillwater area .

I'm in Rogers. 

My insurance went up a little. 

Red Truck Red Dog! Looks really good! Congratulations 

34 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Just picked up the cross member from the chrome shop, also had the hardware chromed. Next ordering 10” coilovers for itIMG_8407.thumb.jpeg.51ff6d02aa057235b4ecf3702bba50f2.jpeg

When will it be done?

Still going with 40s?

Hurry up already

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

When will it be done?

Still going with 40s?

Hurry up already

Going 39s or 40s, so basically waiting on a frontend and dash pad replacement. Not sure when that’s coming in. Already got quote for the 3” body lift, just keeping the fts lift it has but change the color (not sure what color I’m doing yet) with coilovers be the 10” fts lift. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...