Automobile Magazine review of 2019 Denali...

2Speed

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PhantomSierra16 said:

How did that poorly written article get approved to be released on such a great magazine? From the get go this guy screams out bias against the GMC? I miss the days of fair unbiased reviews, this just seemed cringe worthy 

The writer is probably a Ford or RAM owner LOL

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Can't say I fully disagree with most of the article. 

Sadly I can't find much to disagree with in this review. The lower and mid spec trims of the GM twins are fine, but the luxury trims like the Denali are sorely lacking compared to Ford and Ram. Which would be fine if the GM twins were significantly cheaper in those luxury trims...but they are not.

6 minutes ago, teehee said:

Sadly I can't find much to disagree with in this review. The lower and mid spec trims of the GM twins are fine, but the luxury trims like the Denali are sorely lacking compared to Ford and Ram. Which would be fine if the GM twins were significantly cheaper in those luxury trims...but they are not.

Amen.

I agree as well... there is no doubt the 2019 RAM Limited is at least 3 years ahead of the new Denali and High Country in regards to tech. However, reliability is another thing as the new 2019 RAM seems pretty buggy and has issues.  GM is just rolled out, so it will interesting to read what new buyers say over the next month. 

4 minutes ago, GMC-AT said:

I agree as well... there is no doubt the 2019 RAM Limited is at least 3 years ahead of the new Denali and High Country in regards to tech. However, reliability is another thing as the new 2019 RAM seems pretty buggy and has issues.  GM is just rolled out, so it will interesting to read what new buyers say over the next month. 

to further reiterate your post above, check this out:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/2019-problem-fix-thread.123294/

4 minutes ago, GMC-AT said:

3yrs ahead in tech?  Can I start my Truck after landing in Airport 115F degree day as I sit down on the Skyrail and get fairied around the airport before being dropped off at correct parking garage?

2 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

to further reiterate your post above, check this out:

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/2019-problem-fix-thread.123294/

Dan,

The 2019 Silvy IMO looks like the best all around TRUCK I have ever seen!  NO JOKE it wipes the slate of RAM and FERD...It looks awesome!

Just now, mookdoc6 said:

Dan,

The 2019 Silvy IMO looks like the best all around TRUCK I have ever seen!  NO JOKE it wipes the slate of RAM and FERD...It looks awesome!

As for the interior I am fine with it......A dercening eye can see all the cut up nonsense in the RAM.  GM durabilty will become very apparant in few years compared to RAM,FERD

I hate to say it but I agree with the article. I feel its biased but I cant prove it wrong. I bought my this truck less than 6 months ago brand new for 65K and while I do love the trucks power and looks, thats all I can brag about. My wife drives a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit and hers has at least 15 more features and tech that I wish my truck had. If it weren't for the way the Ram looks I could've saved some money and bought the top of the line Ram. 

I agree mook…….  the RAM interior is nice, but not worth the overall unreliability of the platform itself.

That is why overall, I think the 2019 T1 GM trucks are a winner. Only problem with them is they are way overpriced for what has been "improved".

It is brutal but there really isn't anything not true.  I really like the new looks of the new Sierra and the new features of the bed but there really is nothing else better about it from the old truck that is going to make most trade up for a 2019.  Drivetrain is supposed to be more advanced but no better mpg or better towing with more gears, better aerodynamics and lighter weight truck?  Interior is the worst of all full size trucks.  

Archived