New rig getting leveled, tires, and tint in the morning.

IMG_1059.HEIC

I am hopeful that tomorrow morning the leveling kit that is being installed on my new ride allows for 275/65r20 BFG KO 2s to fit. I pulled some with very low mileage off my last truck. The wheel wells seem very narrow and don’t seem to have much room with the 33” y’all tires that are coming on these stock now.

Overall I really like the truck. I had a 17 that I got rid of to get the 19’. So far so good. Interior of the truck really seems to have a lot more room. I can set the drivers seat at the desired position I need it at (6’5”) and I have no trouble sitting behind that seat with my knees not touching at all.

Fingers crossed the tires, tint, and level do what I hope they will do!

IMG_1044.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hows the auto start stop? subbed

Bugged the fire out of me for a total of 2 days. Had the truck for a week now and legit don’t even notice it any longer. Seems very mild compared to the Auto Start on a few buddies Ford trucks I have driven.

How does the ride and noise compare to the 2017?  Would be interested in hearing what you like about the new truck compared to the 2017...

Overall the fit and finish seems really top notch to me. Highway riding the ride is way smoother and drastically more quiet. I have a hard time hearing out of my right ear due to way to many gun shots in my life and I can hear my Bluetooth almost twice as well as I could in my 17.

I did notice on the deee lease this week driving through pastures the suspension seems a little softer. Truck seems to move around a little more.

The backseat I know is advertised at 3” more room and 2” in the front but overall the cab really seems much more roomy. The backseat has substantially more leg room.

The tailgate feature has been nice and quite frankly I thought it was kind of gimmicky but I have already used it multiple times in a week. I don’t think I like the steering wheel control panel quite as much as I did the 2017. But I love the dash cluster. I know it’s been a point of criticism but I think it looks very clean and expensive.

Hope that helps a little!

9 minutes ago, JAD82 said:

But I love the dash cluster. I know it’s been a point of criticism but I think it looks very clean and expensive.

Well I never thought I would hear this, but glad you like your 2019 Gauge cluster! :thumbs:

5 hours ago, JAD82 said:

Overall the fit and finish seems really top notch to me. Highway riding the ride is way smoother and drastically more quiet. I have a hard time hearing out of my right ear due to way to many gun shots in my life and I can hear my Bluetooth almost twice as well as I could in my 17.

I did notice on the deee lease this week driving through pastures the suspension seems a little softer. Truck seems to move around a little more.

The backseat I know is advertised at 3” more room and 2” in the front but overall the cab really seems much more roomy. The backseat has substantially more leg room.

The tailgate feature has been nice and quite frankly I thought it was kind of gimmicky but I have already used it multiple times in a week. I don’t think I like the steering wheel control panel quite as much as I did the 2017. But I love the dash cluster. I know it’s been a point of criticism but I think it looks very clean and expensive.

Hope that helps a little!

Is your truck a Z71 or have the Max tow?  How about your old truck?

I think either of these options would ride firmer.  

What do you think of the stereo (bose?) in comparison to your old truck?

Looking good man!  I don't know if I want to level or do the 2" lift to mine.  Need to see them in person. 

I'm with you on the dash.  I think it has the right amount of sophistication and ease of use and I personally think it looks great in my HC.  I haven't seen anything below an LTZ but the features on the LTZ and HC are quite nice.  All the options for setting up the instrument cluster are great too!

Looking good man!  I don't know if I want to level or do the 2" lift to mine.  Need to see them in person. 

I'm with you on the dash.  I think it has the right amount of sophistication and ease of use and I personally think it looks great in my HC.  I haven't seen anything below an LTZ but the features on the LTZ and HC are quite nice.  All the options for setting up the instrument cluster are great too!

Couldn’t agree more. I think the 2” lift is prolly a little better than the level. The front end of the truck sits up really nicely. The rear bumper seems low.

Archived