digital_assassin's 2019 Cajun Red High Country 1500 Build Thread

I’ve been trying so hard to max it out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a tune, you’ll see it immediately along with extra HP and Torque. You may have that 1 in a million motor that I’ve heard about and if so DONT GET RID OF IT, EVER LOL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a leveling kit of 2.5 and bone stock tires and rims!! Oh and I use sentry fuel treatment every 3000 miles lol

Bless you sir! [emoji1317]

Get a tune, you’ll see it immediately along with extra HP and Torque. You may have that 1 in a million motor that I’ve heard about and if so DONT GET RID OF IT, EVER LOL

I usually get 21 in the city... I’ll post a picture when it’s back up to that but recently I’ve had a heavy foot because I cut the resonator and muffler off so I’m back to 18.7 and so on

I’ve only found sentry at one place and it’s ACE hardware... most people use it for outboard motors and older cars, but ever since I started using it in my truck, I’ve gotten really good mileage and it also cleaned up the idle and the truck never has that every once in awhile dirty idle like it used to have

2X4

18, 6.2, CC, 6.6’ bed, Z71, 4x4, 2.25” level up front, 1” added rear, 285/60/20 62lb Nitto Ridge Grapplers and ONLY run super [emoji6] oh. I’ve got a bed cover too.

I’ve only found sentry at one place and it’s ACE hardware... most people use it for outboard motors and older cars, but ever since I started using it in my truck, I’ve gotten really good mileage and it also cleaned up the idle and the truck never has that every once in awhile dirty idle like it used to have

Really, hmmmmm, I’ve been using Lucus fuel treatment ever other tank. I’ll have to take a look at sentry.

Really, hmmmmm, I’ve been using Lucus fuel treatment ever other tank. I’ll have to take a look at sentry.

It’s pricey but I think worth it! Very heavy duty

Thanks a bunch! Better take care of that truck my friend, it’s “THE” keeper.

18, 6.2, CC, 6.6’ bed, Z71, 4x4, 2.25” level up front, 1” added rear, 285/60/20 62lb Nitto Ridge Grapplers and ONLY run super [emoji6] oh. I’ve got a bed cover too.

Yes so it’s a 17, 5.3, CC, short bed, 2X4, 2.5 level up front, stock tires and 20in rims, and bed cover

Yeah man, let me know how you like sentry

You kidding me, the reviews are great, aside of Dan and a couple others in this forum, this has been an excellent finding! God Bless!

I’ve read nothing but excellent reviews on Sentry, wow, impressed. If not to gain more mpg’s definitely to do what we can to help run our motors better especially with crap filling stations we’re sometimes stuck with.

Archived