New Shoes 295/60/R20

Got some new shoes installed today. 295/60/R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Hopefully I’ll get some more pics to show it better. 

246D8789-A687-40CB-BF52-18B79988F657.thumb.jpeg.39950be3a531fcc294b6e36fedb17258.jpeg

Edited by Delek

2 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

Nice!  That's this size I'm thinking of going with next, I'm running 295/55 right now.

I love em. Pretty much perfect. I maybe could have fit 35s but I’m happy with the 34s. I hate the look of trying to squeeze tires. 

12 hours ago, Delek said:

I love em. Pretty much perfect. I maybe could have fit 35s but I’m happy with the 34s. I hate the look of trying to squeeze tires. 

Yah my problem is the 10” wide wheels are limiting me on how big of a tire I can get.  My 295/55 rubs just a little when I’m reversing at full lock

Edited by pewterliftedz

2 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

Yah my problem is the 10” wide wheels are limiting me on how big of a tire I can get.  My 295/55 rubs just a little when I’m reversing at full lock

Ah ya. I’m still rock in the stock 9” rims. Even if I get aftermarket rims I’m gonna stick with 9”. But honestly, I’m pretty darn happy how the stock 20s look on my set up right now. 

23 minutes ago, JamesAT18 said:

What size lift do you have? I'm thinking about this size with a 2.25 level. 

You know, I’m the idiot that never got an original fender height so I really don’t know. But I have bilsteins set at 1.8” and 3” lift knuckles. So basic math would say 4.8” but I know that’s not right. I tell people 4-4.5”. 3” blocks in the back. 

I have 0 rake, with maybe a 1/2” of reverse rake. So it very well may be 4.75” of lift in the front. I’ll try to pull a hub to fender measurement tonight 

Edited by Delek

2 hours ago, JamesAT18 said:

What size lift do you have? I'm thinking about this size with a 2.25 level. 

You're most likely going to rub somewhere with only 2.25" lift, you should look into 285/60r20.

2 hours ago, Delek said:

Ah ya. I’m still rock in the stock 9” rims. Even if I get aftermarket rims I’m gonna stick with 9”. But honestly, I’m pretty darn happy how the stock 20s look on my set up right now. 

I loved my factory 20" All Terrain wheels, they got stolen along with my new 305/55r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  So I got my Hostile wheels and 295/55r20 Ridge Grapplers with the insurance check.

Edited by pewterliftedz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a 17 sierra elevation edition. I just bought 20x10 +0 wheels, 295 60 20 tires and a level kit with control arms new shocks and struts that claim a true 3 inch front and 2 inch rear lift. Anyone have any experience with this setup? Im concerned with the +0 10" wheels rubbing. I have the black 20x9 stock wheels now.  Should i stay stock,  keep the 20x10 +0s or return and buy something different? Thank you in advance. Planning on doing the lift right away. I'll post pics when im done and a part list.

Edited by SpeedRacerHD