White Letter Tires Picture Request

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Sinkhole said:

It's not that no one likes white letters, It's they are impossible to keep clean and good looking, and God forbid you accidentally rub a curb the white letters get destroyed and you can scuff the black layer on top of the rest of the tire off to the white layer and end up with white spots on tires.
Below is an extreme case of scuffing. But they only issue with the tire is cosmetic.

97d0ff20a0c6f9e34eecd25df35d1ae4--destinations.jpg

A little Ranger tire paint and you're good to go!  https://www.rangerpaint.com/

22 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

I'm considering these tires..I believe they are made by Cooper kinda along side the AT3, ATP and Zeon. I can see the resemblance to all three.

How do you like these tires? Ride smooth? Sound level?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mastercraft tires are made by Cooper. The Courser AXT is their equivalent of the Cooper AT3. I've had them 5 yrs and roughly 40k miles. Most of those miles were from running them on my ‘08 spring thru fall. I had these tires as well as a set of AT3s on my ‘08 and I liked the Coopers more. The AXTs this past winter were downright horrible on slick roads. They’re getting replaced before next winter. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2018 at 8:55 AM, Boardmember said:

A couple days ago I replaced my tires after some pretty extensive research.   Stock 275/55 20.   One of the questions I asked in the process was whether I would consider raised white letter.   Easy choice.   No tire I considered offered the option in my size.

ended up w Continental Terrain Contact AT.  

Love to see a picture of the Continentals if you got them! I keep my tires stock as well and I have the 275/55 20's. Just traded my '15 Sierra All Terrain for an '18 All Terrain and need to get rid of those Wrangler SRA's! The Continental TerrainContacts are high on my short list along with the Cooper Discoverer AT3. I'm not sure about the white lettering on the Coopers but I think they can be mounted on the inside (but not sure).

Edited by Cupton

On 6/28/2018 at 1:59 PM, schmolf4 said:

Mastercraft Courser AXT 275/65R20...

20180518_165937.jpg

Any lift there?  Those seem to fill the wheel wells nicely. Just my style!  ;)

completely stock in that picture, that changed as of today...had the bilstein 5100's installed set at max lift(1.85")yesterday.  I have a before, just need to get the after shot once i pick it up

3 hours ago, Racindave said:

Sos pad will clean white lettering. Super cheap and easy. 

I have found Miracle Eraser also works great on true white walls, so I dont think it'll be any different on the raised lettering

41 minutes ago, schmolf4 said:

completely stock in that picture, that changed as of today...had the bilstein 5100's installed set at max lift(1.85")yesterday.  I have a before, just need to get the after shot once i pick it up

Please post and after picture!

5 hours ago, JamesAT18 said:

Please post and after picture!

top photo is the before, front sitting at 38.25" and the after is sitting at a even 40".  the rear is currently at a 41" with the ability to adjust with air pressure to the bags.  Also I no longer have rubbing issues at full turn in reverse :)

20180731_204039.jpg

Edited by schmolf4
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...