I purchased my 2018 gmc 2500 hd 3 month ago since that time it has been to the dealership 5 times. First at 887 mile I was getting power steering fail warning dealership couldn't duplicate it so they sent me back out with it. After a few times of this after a few more miles I got it back to them with the light on the dash they finally decided it was the power steering censor and replaced it. Then at 1100 mile truck wouldn't start turn the key and nothing. Again dealer couldn't find the issue. It is now back in the shop for the same problem they are still unable to duplicate it. Gm tells me to come get the truck without being fixed? They have had it for a week. I'm their lab rat for their experiment on this truck and worried I will be out in 100 heat when it happens again. Its a sad day when you buy a 70k truck that you can't have confidence in. Long time GM guy but probably not much longer. I have attached a video file when it was taking place.Untitled-1.3gp

I have spoken with GM & dealership about just switching out this truck for another one. Gm management won't do it because they can't duplicate it in the shop. It's been to the shop 5 times now dealership is working to try and do something but GM won't yet. So i'm there lab rat and not a happy camper. Guess i'll have to file Lemon Law

Archived